[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently in California visiting for a couple days. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 20100723-in-n-out-primary.jpg (39 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
20100723-in-n-out-primary.jpg
39 KB, 610x458
Currently in California visiting for a couple days. What's the best thing I can order from In-n-out?
>>
A burger.
>>
>>7328728
>vegetables under meat
>>
>>7328728
Animal Style Double Double with Animal Style fries is what I always get
>>
In-N-Out menu is pretty simple actually

Its all about how much burger you want; one patty, two patties, etc. Animal style burger, animal style fries, etc.

Its one of those fast food places that only has a few menu items, but they try to be good at those few menu items.

Menu is basically "Burger, fries, shake, soft drink". The rest is up to you, how you want to interpret the menu, and how you want to change up the burger.

You can tell them a 3x3, which is three patties and three pieces of cheese, or a 2x2 which is two patties and two cheese.

Animal style is where they put extra cheese, grilled onions, and some sort of dressing on something. Its an extra sort of thing that gives it more flair or taste. It might liven up the fries for example.
>>
>>7328745
t. 270 pound fatass
>>
>>7328742
It's a matter of perspective.
>>
>>7328728
not their but id order off menu deathburgers obviously at the other place
>>
>>7328745
>>7328751
Does it cost more to get Animal Style? I don't see it on the menu
>>
>>7328755
From my point of view the Jedi are evil.
>>
>>7328759
Its a place where some menu items are secret

You just have to know the lingo from hearsay. You can see the animal style in the OP image.

I think it costs more
>>
>>7328728
Go to checkers
>>
Ignore In 'n' Out, find a Fatburger.
>>
If you have to eat In-N-Out (which, I guess everyone should at least once, since it's a west coast iconic fast food joint), just get a Double Double, Animal Fries, and a Neapolitan shake. That's pretty much the iconic perfect meal from there. And, ask for the fries to be cooked "well done", so they'll actually be crispy.
And then get ready to burp it up again for the next six hours.
>>
A way out of the line.
Fuck this place. I've lived here all my life and never thought it was as good as everyone masturbates over. None of my actual friends like it either, not after trying five guys or the habit.
The fries are shit too, the fact you have to order them slathered in cheese, sauce and bullshit for them to be enjoyable says a lot. The default way should be the best but it's not.
You have to order things a different way for them to be good.
Go to the habit or fatburger or five guys. All much more better than in-n-out without gimmicks like thousand island dressing with cheese and onion style.
And if you have to even consider price of food fast to make your decision on what is better, cause I know you faggots will say it's the best for the price, you're too fucking poor to be eating fast food.
>>
The shakes are the best item.
>>
>>7329168
What contrarian cuisine do you reccomend then
>>
>>7329199
>Go to the habit or fatburger or five guys.
not him but he fucking wrote it.
sorry you've got too much in-n-out in your mouth to read.
>>
>>7329214
I had an instinct that if i kept reading i would die of laughter
>>
>>7329228
I have an instinct that you have autism and are stupid.
>>
>>7329243
Yeah when you become influenced enough by 4chan you tend to think of autism a lot

Dont worry, you should grow out of it by your teens
>>
>>7328759
animal fries yes.
animal burger I don't believe so. but I rarely get my burger animal style so i'm not 100% positive.
>>
>>7328751
sounds like it's a right faggot of a place
>>
>>7328728
>What's the best thing I can order from In-n-out?

One of their burgers cooked exactly the way you want. Just ask.
>>
File: l.jpg (53 KB, 535x400) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
53 KB, 535x400
everyone automatically goes "yes! i'm in california! i can get in-n-out!"

but really, if you want to experience some real california food go to a 24-hour mexican joint and get a california burrito or carne asada fries, which is a chicano's version of poutine and it fucking kicks ass.

pic related: it's carne asada fries topped with mexican guacamole, cheese, salsa, and sour cream.
>>
>>7328833
Fuck this guy.
>>
>>7328751
No, "animal style" is extra spread, extra pickles, grilled onions and the patty is cooked with a smear of mustard before it hits the grill.
>>
>>7329330

As a Californian, this.
>>
>>7328728
As a bayfag, Habit is better (even though it's still pretty bad). Get the animal style everything and go to an authentic Mexican restaurant for something that is actually worth the $8 you will spend.
>>
>>7329330
>carne asada fries
I'm a spic in los angeles and i've never seen another beaner eat this.
Why are you white people so disgusting.
>>
>>7328728
>Currently in California visiting for a couple days. What's the best thing I can order from In-n-out?

F in-and-out. Overrated.
>>
>>7329330

What he said. GREAT food to be had @ hole in wall Mexican places.
>>
>>7329425

because you probably never leave the house. i'm mexican and we even make it at home on weekends after everyone gets off work, shit is so cash
>>
>>7329441
Shit looks disgusting and if you make it every weekend you must be fat as fuck, wew lad.
Don't talk to me anymore.
>>
>>7329461

aw your autistic defense mechanism is cute. get the fuck off my /ck/
>>
>>7329330
I've had some good asada fries and I've had some bad asada fries. At least in-n-out is consistent. and asada fries are really just muchie/drunchie food.
>>
>>7329330
Albertos is dank as shit
>>
Double-Double Mustard grilled, grilled/raw chopped onions, peppers; Animal style fries, and a Vinilla/Grey shake.
>>
>Meme-N-Out

It's like those faggots who go HURR DURR I NEED TO GO TO PATS OR GENOS when they come to Philly.
>>
>>7329727
>>7329330

Alberto's is fucking nasty, every single one I've been to their carne asada literally smells like a wet dog. Also their sour cream is usually slightly rancid.
>>
Im coming to california next week and was thinking about cooking for myself insted of eat all that plastic shit (i dont want to have stomach problems/diarea). any suggestions for serb with a problem?
>>
>>7331684
Safeway is breddy dank imo.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.