[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you tried eating porcupine or rotten porcupine l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: cake.jpg (201 KB, 1024x618) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
201 KB, 1024x618
Have any of you tried eating porcupine or rotten porcupine like this gentleman here?

He says his favorite food is rotten porcupine and he enjoys smoking animal feces from his pipe for health reasons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539704/The-worlds-ineligible-bachelor-Iranian-wash-60-years-smokes-animal-faeces-whip-mean-decomposed-porcupine.html
>>
It's astounding what kind of shit humans can get away with and still be alive. literally
>>
>>7327688
Kinda like that guy on YouTube who put diesel in a petrol car and nothing happened
>>
I don't believe I would do/try anything that old chap suggests.
>>
>>7327700
totally
>>
Gag worthy title and photo. This thread is full of dubs though
>>
>>7327727
>he said as he rolled dubs
>>
>>7327700
But the petrol in the diesel also did fuck all damage, right?
Was that the inventor guy that made that turkey cooler with Jamie Oliver?
>>
>>7327757
No, that's the Fifth Gear episode titled Wrong fuel type.

The other guy is Colin Firth.
>>
>>7327641
I wonder what it is like to smoke animal dung? Does it give you a buzz like smoking tobacco?
>>
>>7327641
Is it legal to eat porcupine in the States?
>>
>>7327641
How is it healthy to live like that?
>>
>>7327641
what a massive faggot
>>
>>7328652
you don't pity the man?
>>
>>7328889
1 long shower and he's fine, also ditch the poop pipe.
No, I do not pity him.
>>
Is there any reason why he's doing this?
>>
>>7329100
What's wrong with the poop pipe?

>>7329109

He thinks bathing leads to disease so he has abstained for 60 years and lives in a shack in the wilderness eating rotten porcupine and smoking animal turds out of a pipe.
>>
>>7327959

Why wouldn't it be? You just can't serve it at a restaurant or sell the meat.
>>
>>7329383
>He thinks bathing leads to disease so he has abstained for 60 years and lives in a shack in the wilderness eating rotten porcupine and smoking animal turds out of a pipe.

I wonder what gave him the idea to smoke some animal feces.

Did he wake up one day and think to himself hey why don't I try smoking poop?
>>
>>7329415
>he doesn't smoke shit
guffawingstrumpets.tiff
>>
>>7329415
Apparently smoking poop is a thing.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137034493
>>
>>7329435
Does shit give you a buzz?
>>
>>7327743
That ain't dubz m8
>>
Has anyone here ever smoked dung or eatten porcupine? What is it like?
>>
>>7327641
If you smoke shit are you inhaling shit or in the process of combustion is the shit entirely changed?
>>
>>7331257
Who would want to do either?
>>
>>7331257

Just barbecued porcupine since it's really gamey otherwise
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.