[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ smoke? All good cooks smoke, and anyone that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: White_ox_50g-01.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
White_ox_50g-01.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
What does /ck/ smoke? All good cooks smoke, and anyone that's worked in a kitchen for more than 2 months has to.

Pic related, patrician tier.

>very distinct smell and taste
>strong as fuck throat hit
>high nicotene content
>normies don't bother you and ask for cigarettes because they can't stand the strength or taste
>one of the most expensive tobaccos available

Only downsiide is everyone thinks you've been to prison when they smell it on you.
>>
>>7327144
>implying

line cooks smoke pall malls, chefs smoke camel filters and marlboro reds
>>
File: Champ_50g_Ruby-01.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Champ_50g_Ruby-01.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
pic, or PJ supermild or rich or whatever the fuck they're called now.
>>
File: 1255376365654.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1255376365654.png
10 KB, 429x410
>smoking
It's like you want to fuck up your tastebuds on purpose
>>
>>7327153
Champion Ruby is a pretty good cheap alternative to Port Royal. Good taste.
>>
>>7327150
>chefs smoke camel filters and marlboro reds
All the chefs I know smoke Marlboro Ice Blast. Not even playing.
>>
Salvia.
>>
I smoke 27s. I've had head chefs that smoked camel crushes, Marlboro lights, American spirits and Marlboro 27's. Every one else on the lines smoke weed
>>
File: 1454203851876.jpg (64 KB, 411x415) Image search: [Google]
1454203851876.jpg
64 KB, 411x415
>>7327178
DUDE
>>
File: Texas 2.jpg (574 KB, 3442x1617) Image search: [Google]
Texas 2.jpg
574 KB, 3442x1617
>>7327150
>marlboro reds
In my experience, anyone who is remotely devoted to the service industry smokes some form of Marlboros.

Mexicans and whites smoke reds.

Blacks smoke menthols.

The 18 year old 'babby's first job' type will smoke Camel Turkish royals or blues.

Reds and menthols make the industry go 'round.
>>
File: atf and such.jpg (633 KB, 2568x2224) Image search: [Google]
atf and such.jpg
633 KB, 2568x2224
>>7327212
Forgot to mention, I smoke Marlboro Red 100s and drink bourbon or rye regularly (scotch if I have money).

I've also timed myself and can smoke a Red 100 in 2 minutes flat.
>>
>>7327215
I smoke Camel filters constantly and occasionally buy American Spirit. Everything else just doesn't do it for me. Marlboro doesn't make a bad cigarette but I've always preferred Camel. Menthol is like smoking piss.
>>
An occasional cigar, nothing on the regular.
>>
>>7327226
>Menthol is like smoking piss
Fuck you brah, menthol is king.

Reminds me though, one time a friend of mine crashed on my bed and pissed himself because he had drank a full carton of beer before passing out. My tobacco was there and it was a hot day so by the time I woke up it was all dried.

Tasted odd as fuck and I found out halfway through the cigarette when he came back from a shower that he pissed himself.

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>7327231
>confirmed piss smoker
>"menthol is king"

informative post
>>
>>7327236
u trynna bang, bro?
>>
File: atf doppelganger.jpg (1 MB, 4027x2082) Image search: [Google]
atf doppelganger.jpg
1 MB, 4027x2082
>>7327226
I started smoking mainly on Camels. They taste really sweet and are very smooth.

However, the filters almost always crumple up by 3/4 of the cigarette. They don't taste much like tobacco. You have to pack the shit out of them to get them to burn well.

As a close friend once mentioned:

>If I were a millionaire, I'd buy nothing but Camel Wides, light one, take two puffs off of it and then throw it away - best cigarette ever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.