[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make chicken breast taste good with minimal carbohydrates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: organic-chicken-breast.jpg (54 KB, 350x173) Image search: [Google]
organic-chicken-breast.jpg
54 KB, 350x173
How do you make chicken breast taste good with minimal carbohydrates?
>>
hot sauce
>>
If not frying, then simmer with your favorite vegetables and spices.

If you just blast white meat with heat for a long time, it'll turn out dry as fuck.
>>
>>7326102
Chicken breast is very versatile...
>jerk chicken
>any spice rub
>cut in pieces in a salad
>>
place 1-4 chicken breasts on a paper plate. Microwave on high until done in the center, sprinkle some salt and eat. Yum.
>>
>>7326102
shitloads of seasoning
>>
>>7326102
I generally just like to stirfry it with some italian herbs. If you want to be a fancypants, you can stuff it with mozarella or something.
>>
Just so you know, human beings need carbohydrates to survive.

captcha: select all images with fish
>>
Chicken breast sushimi is pretty dank
>>
1. Throw out the breasts.
2. Buy bone-in skin-on thighs.

You're welcome.
>>
>>7326102
uh, that is a butthole with sage pouring out it
>>
>>7326102
simmer in a pan with chick broth and some veg
>>
>>7326131
This

Buffalo chicken in a low carb wrap
>>
>>7326102
You talkin boneless, skinless or bone-in split breasts? Also, why minimal carbs? Tell me your diet restrictions and I could make suitable recommendations. What kind of dishes do you like?
>>
>>7326102
Your chicken breast likes to get some color on her. Bash it thin with a meat hammer and fry in oil till brown and crunchy on the outside.

Salt and pepper is all you need.
>>
brine it
>>
>>7326199
>hot sauce = buffalo sauce
So apparently buffalo wings are hot wings...
>>
>>7326102
butterfly and cut into tenders yo chicken breast, brine in a mix of water salt and a bit of dill pickle juice.

after done brining mix up a batter consisting of 1 egg white, 2 tbsp of heavy cream, and 1 tsp of corn starch. season your batter however you'd like, throw the tenders in it and coat evenly, let sit for 30 minutes then deep fry at 325 til light golden brown then when they're all finished refry for 30 seconds at 375 til nice n crisp.
net carbs for the meal is ~8
>>
>>7326273
Pretty fucking much.
Unless you also want to dispute the difference between purple onions and red onions.
>>
>>7326279
https://youtu.be/dhfpV3AyoGY
>>
>>7326102

Cover it in lemon juice, leave it in the fridge for 24hrs, then cook it.
>>
>>7326169
No we don't.
>>
Leave the skin on.
Brine.
Dry rubs.
Sear on the stove.
Finish in the oven.
Serve with a non sugar based sauce. Something vinegar based or fat based. No rouxs. Balance your acidity with stevia.
I like peanut satay. Very basic one would be peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, pepper, garlic, ginger, chili, stevia.
>>
>>7326195
>dark meat
no thank you amerifat
>>
>>7326283
>complains at shit fast food joint
>wants a new order
>gimme a refund
>don't order fast food if you're not hungry

I hope he dies in a grease fire
>>
season SP+rosemary sprig
Sear both sides in veg oil
Add chix stock and finish in oven
Slice and eat with steamed veggies you nub
>>
>>7326366
>Brining
This guy knows whats up.

>>7326480
>Not liking dark meat
You don't deserve good food.
>>
yogurt ranch dressing
>>
>>7326136
Salad is too carb heavy.
>>
>>7326145
Lemon pepper is my go-to for lazy chicken dinner.

>>7326480
At least I'll die happy.
>>
>>7326269
This. Or at least salt it at least 30 minutes before you cook it to retain the moisture.
>>
>>7326102
By being a gigantic fucking pussy
>>
sprinkle with panko and make chicken nuggers
>>
>>7326782

>salad
>carb heavy

If your definition of salad is a bucket of croutons with a piece of lettuce in it.
>>
smoked paprika, cumin, s+p, garlic powder
sear on high heat, put in oven for 5-10 min depending on the breast's size
wa la
never comes out dry and the seasoning makes it taste pretty amazing
you could also butterfly the breast and put some stuff like cheese in there
>>
>>7326102
1. Always cook your Chicken so it is just done.
2. Let the meat rest.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.