[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Foods and beverages that you don't like but force yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: blackcoffee.jpg (24 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
blackcoffee.jpg
24 KB, 1000x760
ITT: Foods and beverages that you don't like but force yourself to swallow anyway.

I... really do not like coffee, but my favored tea just doesn't have enough caffeine in it for me.

inb4 semen
>>
Oatmeal. I hate the texture especially if it's made with water instead of milk. I force it down every morning because the fiber gets my gutty works moving.
>>
Tomato. The taste overpowers virtually everything it's in for me and makes everything taste like rusty water, but it's in so many foods that people make for guests that I've long since given up telling a host that I can't stomach it.

The only exceptions are ketchup and cheap pizza sauce because they've been processed and seasoned beyond recognition.
>>
>it's yet another picky eater thread
>>
>>7322452
High caf tea exists, normally blends w a lot of green tea and added caffeine
>>
>>7323364
>thread about foods people don't like but eat anyway
How is it picky if you don't refuse to eat it? Please explain.
>>
>>7322452
I like pourover coffee with simple syrup or honey. Anyone else get into chemex? Its much stronger and worth going out for, in my mind.
>>
Alcohol, I only really enjoy gay girly drinks and wheat ale
>>
>>7323374

>i'm too much of a pushover to refuse something i don't like so i'll eat/drink it anyway and passive aggressively go on an anonymous image board to bitch about how terrible my life is
>>
>>7323412
So which one are you going to run with? Picky eaters, or pushovers who can't say no?
>>
>>7323452

Picky eaters, who passively aggressively take out their frustration on the internet because they're too timid to act like babies in real life.
>>
Cafe De Olla
It's mexican coffee with too much cinnamon.
My roommate buys it for the house when it's his turn to grab something.
I have to use a crapload of creamer and syrups to cover the taste.
Don't get me wrong, I like cinnamon, but Cafe De Olla is 75% cinnamon.
>>
>>7323478
So again, how is someone picky if they still eat the food?
>>
>>7323499

Because we have to listen to you whine about how you don't like tomatoes, or onions, or olives, but mommy forced you to eat them anyway?
>>
>>7323504
>OP asks question
>people answer question
You don't have to stay in the thread if you've got some problem with people not liking things.
>>
>>7323412
eh i dislike coffee but like the effects and for some reason if its not a campus the only normal place swith wifi and outlets are coffee shops
>>
>>7323507

The food and cooking interest board is the only interest board where there are multiple threads a day that are nothing but people talking about they don't like the subject of the board.
>>
>>7323504
>have to
no
>>
>>7323523
So go and make or contribute to more quality threads instead of making an ass out of yourself by throwing tantrums about people not liking things.
>>
>>7323523
/v/
>>
Pu-er is very high in caffeine if you want to find a tea to drink instead. If you're not that interested in flavour, you can just buy the shu kinds which are cheaper and still pretty good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.