[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work as a server in a pretty high volume corporate restaurant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I work as a server in a pretty high volume corporate restaurant. I hate all of my managers and our shitty corporate rules. It is very easy but also insanely boring. Sometimes I get a real kick out of watching our kitchen crumble under pressure and observing the ensuing chaos. Servers panicking because they suck, people flipping out because side work isn't done, etc. Does this make me some sort of psychopath or am I just really bored at work? anyone else get a kick out of watching the world burn sometimes?
>>
Nice blog, faggot
>>
>>7320679

>>>/blogspot/
>>
File: 1426174611466.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1426174611466.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>7320679
while youre busy being a lazy faggot waitress cunt, the actual people who do work in a restaurant (line cooks) are freaking out and sweating doing all they can do operate smoothly and remain prepared through the night, keeping a clean station and making sure the dishes come out okay and to reasonable expectations of quality

all while waitresses make twice as much as cooks on good days and complain about their wage and omg this table only tipped me 15% what jerks

one day i will massacre all waitresses

WHERES MY TOAST WHERES MY TOAST IS THE BURGER READY YET WHERE ARE MY PANCAKES
>>
>>7320725
you and me both, brother
>>
>>7320725
I honestly live being a cook and I can't picture doing anything else. And I honestly like most of the servers where I work. But this still pisses me off sometimes. Being a cook is a lot of work and takes a lot of skill (at least if you work somewhere decent) but we get paid absolute shit, and meanwhile waiters will consistently complain while making like two or three times ad much as us on a good night- most of it tax free.
>>
>>7322216
All that hard work and yet they still find the time to take pictures of people and their receipts to tip-shame them on facebook. HEY EVERYONE I DID A SHITTY JOB TODAY AND SOMEONE DECIDED NOT TO REWARD ME FOR IT HISS HISSSSSSS

Servers are the worst.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.