[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finnish school food pics thread tortilla day! Fucking good day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0012.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0012.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Finnish school food pics thread tortilla day!
Fucking good day my friends!
>>
>>7320432
I'd eat it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
4/5
>>
based finns
>>
File: 20160129_112655.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160129_112655.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Tortilla is pablo jose's gift to world. Food was quite good, only problem was the fucking pineapple in salad. It was really retarded thing.

Food was free too which is nice bonus
>>
why the fuck is this guy getting away with this shit
>>
File: tacos-al-pastor-3.jpg (148 KB, 646x431) Image search: [Google]
tacos-al-pastor-3.jpg
148 KB, 646x431
>>7320453
Flour tortilla is more of an American thing. This is pretty unrecognizable to both Mexicans and Americans aside from the tortilla. I'd try it though. Pic related is more of what you'd see in Mexico and areas of America with a lot of Mexicans.

I enjoyed the post. It's nice to see another countries take on a different cultures food.
>>
>>7320458
So what are these made out of?
>>
>>7320458
>flour tortilla
>an American thing

Nigger what.

While it's true that they are preferred in the northern states(Nuevo Leon,Tamaulipas, Chihuahua, Durango, Sinaloa), they have existed since the Spaniards established their first colony here.
>>
>>7320771
those are made of of maseca a shitty cornstarch blend, the good tortillas are the ones made with masa de nixtamal (dried nixtamal dough).
>>
>>7320457
>posting good food rather than food gore/fastfood/jack threads
gee it seems fishy to me
>>
>>7320453
>>7320443
>>7320432
Do you all go to the same school because I always assumed that was the case?
>>
>>7320859

I wonder if since Finland is a small country all the public schools serve the same thing.
>>
>>7320890
Yes, most public schools, atleast those that are roughly on the same area, serve the same food
>>
>>7320859
Yes we do, we are group friends and sometimes uni guys from different cities post here too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.