[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mc shills have worked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ).png (260 KB, 1041x523) Image search: [Google]
).png
260 KB, 1041x523
I'll eat my very first mc donalds breakfast tomorrow.

what should I try?

I kind want to try my luck with pic. related.
>>
Is the mcgriddle on the menu yet?
>>
>>7320011
You better make a breakfast sandwich out of that, or it doesn't count
>>
egg mcmuffin - no meat

only good thing unless you enjoy eating garbage

a coffee is ok too, mcdick have ok coffee
>>
>>7320011
I usually get the steak, egg and cheese bagel.
>>
>>7320011
The pancakes are terrible. The scrambled eggs, tough, dry and shit. The hashbrowns are GOAT and the sausage is alright.

Instead of getting the meal that contains a lot of shit, get a couple sandwiches and a hashbrown.

Bacon and egg McGriddle
Sausage biscuit

That'll give you a good idea of all of the rest of shit they offer.
>>
>>7320011
Now that breakfast is all day, can you get the regular menu all day too?
>>
>>7320011
This is the only thing I'd eat there for breakfast. Southern chicken biscuit is good too.
>>
>>7320011
there's no point, if you didn't have it in your childhood it won't taste as good. I had that breakfast once when i was a chubby little tyke and have avoided it ever since knowing it will never live up to my memory.
>>
>>7320011
Bacon egg and cheese biscuit plus a hash brown. Place hash brown inside sandwhich
>>
That and the bacon egg and cheese biscuit are my favorite breakfast items there.
>>
pancake breakfast
anyone who disagrees is a communist
>>
>>7320011
Skim milk latte and a cranberry lemon muffin. Every other breakfast item is fucken gross
>>
>>7320022
bitch where?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.