[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taco Bell When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
When will Taco Bell roll out the Crispy Chicken Taco nation wide? I heard it did well in test markets. Was anyone lucky enough to get to try it? If so, your thoughts?
>>
>tacobell marketing pls
>>
>>7318391
OP here. I read somewhere that Taco Bell is talking about a new menu item they will debut possibly during the superbowl. I've got my fingers crossed
>>
Does taco bell do chicken? I would think that would mess up their formula.
>>
i believe they only use the feces of the mammal for their products
>>
>>7318426
>chicken quesadilla
>chicken cantina bowl
>chicken soft taco
>sriracha chicken crunchwrap slider
>shredded chicken burrito
>chipotle chicken loaded griller

You're right, chicken might mess up their "formula"
>>
>>7318391
Is that a thin chicken cutlet, battered, fried, and formed into a taco shell?

Do they just have a random number generator deciding what to make taco shells out of?
>>
Probably some time after the quesolupa.

Thats coming out in february
>>
>>7318465
They have only so many ingredients to pick from, and so many types of dishes to form

Either in late 2016 or early 2017, I bet we'll see the "Queso Shell" that just turns out to be a disc of burnt grated cheddar cheese folded into a shell.
>>
I don't know what tacobell is even doing they keep debuting new menu items and then pulling them a month later

leave the fucking stuffed nacho on the menu
leave the crunch wrap fucking sliders

why did you stop serving the crispy chicken you already had?
where's the diablo sauce? I heard about it and it was gone by the time I went to get some a week later
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.