[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister and her hipster boyfriend came over for dinner last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 700x1874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 700x1874
My sister and her hipster boyfriend came over for dinner last night and he left this bottle of meme beer behind.
I hate to waste food so I thought I'd use it in my steak and ale pie recipe.
Usually I use Guinness, will this crap work?
>>
>>7318338
Sure if you like bitter beer.
>>
I would not recommend it unless you want your pie to taste like Pine-Sol
>>
>>7318338
I would stick with a stout or porter for a meat pie. Just hold on the the IPA and give it to a friend who appreciates good beer.
>>
>>7318345
>good beer
Here we go again.
>>
>>7318339
I thought it was mean't to taste like grapefruit, you know, kind of fruity and acidic?
>>
Is IPA the ghost pepper of beer?
>>
>>7318338
Use it in garbage stew. throw together all the left over shit in your fridge and cover it with beer in a big pot.
>>
>>7318345
>meat pie
found the Amerilard.
>>
>>7318381
I think of it more as the pretzel bun of beer. It's a style that has it's place, but 'murricans have overdone it and run it into the ground.
>>
>image.jpg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.