[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey when you're cooking these things are you supposed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: raman.jpg (194 KB, 1200x923) Image search: [Google]
raman.jpg
194 KB, 1200x923
Hey when you're cooking these things are you supposed to leave the water in when they're done?

How I usually do it is like this:
crush up the ramen,
open it up into a bowl,
fill it halfway with water,
cook 4 minutes
take it out
strain the water out,
dump back into bowl
add 6 torn up chicken nuggets
add flavor packet
add half cup soy sauce

stir, enjoy with a sandwich. Usually a chicken patty, sometimes hot ham and cheese.
>>
>>7317118
Could only do that when I was a teenager. I'd get the pork one, boil, drain, mix up the packet and some frank's red hot.

but yeah it's soup, you should have water broth.
>>
>>7317119
>you should have water broth.
Why? With a soup, you actually eat the broth...with ramen noodles you just eat the noodles and are left with a big bowl of salt water to dump out in the sink, it's pointless
>>
>>7317119
>boil, drain, mix up the packet
This is what I do.

Having a bunch of long noodles in a bowl of broth is just retarded.
>>
>>7317145
Do what I do
snap the brick in half. they're much more managable. ramen noodles are retarded long, but are just fine if the brick is broken near where it folds
>>
>>7317118
I can't tell if you're trolling or are 15 years old.

Maybe you're both.
>>
>>7317145
I agree, I don't drain all of the water but before I mix in the shit I dump out about three fourths
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.