[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many clementines can i eat in one sitting before it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Clementines.jpg (298 KB, 943x943) Image search: [Google]
Clementines.jpg
298 KB, 943x943
how many clementines can i eat in one sitting before it's unhealthy? I think i've eaten 7 so far
>>
They're literally full of sugar. If I were you I'd eat none.
>>
File: 1452526839355.jpg (81 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1452526839355.jpg
81 KB, 900x506
Why ask? We both know you aren't going to stop.
>>
>>7316752
Using some quick math, you can eat 17 clementines before it becomes a meal of clementines

If you eat nothing else and only drink water, you can eat up to 57 clementines in a single day without gaining weight

GO FOR BROKE OP EAT THE WHOLE SACK YOU FAT FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>7316752
As many as you want but you'll be shitting water soon.
>>
>>7316756
More like literally full of water, with some sugar. And there's nothing wrong with sugar, and, in fact, glucose, a monosaccharide, is your body's primary and preferred source of energy and your brain's one and only one.
>inb4 insulin, blah blah
Insulin is a normal physiological response, and deeming it "bad" is the equivilent of saying, say, any and all cortisol is bad even wheb unelevated or otherwise not unusual.
>>
>>7316756
no, they are not; JUICE is what is full of sugar; it takes like 2 pounds of oranges to create one 8 ounce glass of orange juice and that has like 30+ grams of sugar in it.
>>
>>7316752
One day I ate an entire bag

was pretty good i'd do it again, especially if they're on sale, one bag for like two dollars. Only downside is there is always one moldy bastard at the bottom
>>
>>7316752
If you eat all of them, and then eat some more, you've gone too far.

Otherwise, knock yourself out.
>>
File: 1453963692440.jpg (34 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1453963692440.jpg
34 KB, 448x545
>tfw you've bought fruit
>bring a few with you to the computer and do some shit
>look down, halfway through one
>look again, turns out the one you're currently eating is the last one, the other two magically disappeared into your face while you weren't paying attention
>>
>>7316794

did you shit water afterward?
>>
File: 1446326947324.png (132 KB, 551x633) Image search: [Google]
1446326947324.png
132 KB, 551x633
>>7316828
>buy pack of berries
>decide to eat a handful
>keep eating them
>only have two more left of the entire pack
>>
>>7316752
Everything in moderation.

Just don't be like Steve Jobs and eat fruit all day long.
>>
>>7316960
>buy little plastic thing of blackberries, there are like 10 and they cost $8
>wolf those motherfuckers down in less than a minute without even realising it

such is life in australia
>>
>>7316774
no post has ever made me want to google so many things at once
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.