[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you tried this? I almost did, but the only time I encountered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 40511_large.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
40511_large.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Have you tried this?

I almost did, but the only time I encountered it was at a shitty general store in a rural part of the state I live in, and the last thing I was going to do was walk around with a can that said "Pussy" on it while being called a faggot by a community that didn't want gay marriage.
>>
I mean wanting gay marriage is objectively wrong too
what you should be campaigning for is marriage to be dissolved all together, its just an archaic relic left over from when women were property and men were expected to support them like they are dead weight

I'd buy it though, so long as the pussy is on the outward facing side of the can and not covered by my hand. it would really tie my image together in fact.
>>
>>7316637
The first ingredient was sparkling water so that was a secondary reason but I feel like you're missing the point
>>
>>7316637
Go to bed, Julia Gillard.
>>
>>7316637
>I mean wanting gay marriage is objectively wrong too
More girls for you, faggot
>b-but girls are going to marry each other
only the ugly ones who know they can't get a man
>>
>>7316646
Julia Gillard was hot t b h, shame she got forced out of politics
>>
>>7316637
>its just an archaic relic left over from when women were property and men were expected to support them like they are dead weight
This is true.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.