[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Steak 'n Shake fans here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 590x590
Any Steak 'n Shake fans here?
>>
>>7315300
Remember when they used to have mini fries?
>>
>image.jpg
>>
It's decent food, can't beat a burger and fries for $4
>>
File: c27.png (195 KB, 457x510) Image search: [Google]
c27.png
195 KB, 457x510
last time I ate there was a few years ago
>see commercial for new specialty hot dogs
>"I like hot dogs!"
>get Chicago dog and [city] dog (it had cheddar cheese and onion)
>ate dogs
>brettygud.
>hour later
>legendary foamy gates of hell stink diarrhea
>vomiting between anal blasts of pure water

I know that doesn't reflect the chain as a whole but I've never after my dyo-dog experience
>>
>>7315541
>i digest food in one hour
anon, im sorry to let you know you have a problem
>>
>>7315604
one hour was an exaggeration but I won't argue that at all. When I eat a salad in no time I see small pieces of lettuce in my shit.
>>
>>7315541

They do have some of the best fast food dogs
>>
>>7315634
it's been long enough, guess I should give them another chance. Any suggestions senpai?
>>
>>7315300
>$4 for a double cheeseburger and salt 'n vinegar fries
yes
Triple burger is too much though. Double is just right.
>>
>>7315541
Fucking pussy. Stick to the BRAT diet. Bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. Now you won't be so upset with foods with flavor, faggot. Have a nice life.
>>
Local one used to be good before they hired Mexicans that barely speak English to work there
>ask for salt and cracked pepper fries
>they bring out fries that are fucking white with salt
>tell waiter that they got my order wrong and that I ordered the salt and cracked pepper fries
>takes my plate and comes back 3 minutes later with new fries
>they're fucking salt and vinegar
>eat the rest of my food and leave the fries
>don't even bother leaving a tip since they did absolutely nothing to earn it
>when I was paying for my food the beaner cashier could barely fucking count change despite the fact that counting change is part of her fucking job
>haven't been back since
>>
File: 1441933261351.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1441933261351.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>7315739
BRAT diet will give me a better quality of diarrhea? Where do I get the bacteria from though, should I wipe the toast on their bathroom floor or do they do that without asking? Maybe the HPV ridden waitress will blow her nose in the applesauce for free if I flirt with her.
>>
>>7315541
maybe if you didn't eat like complete shit and had some fiber every once in a while you wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>7315947
His wife's son probably doesn't let him eat any fiber
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.