[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mum left 1.2 pounds of ground sirloin on the counter and a note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Mum left 1.2 pounds of ground sirloin on the counter and a note saying I could make dinner if I like. There's a lot of stuff here I can use but I don't know how to cook

what do?
>>
Turn your oven to broil, throw it all in on a cookie sheet until the internal temp reaches 180

Ez Pz
>>
>>7315120
pls no. I need something good.
>>
>>7315125
>I need something good
It doesn't sound like you know what you want, so suck it up and take his advice.
>>
>>7314680

Form it into a patty and broil it. Serve w sauteed mushrooms.
>>
File: 1453096135500.jpg (86 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
1453096135500.jpg
86 KB, 500x697
Make a fucking burger or something you fucking baby.
>>
>mommy's not making me dinner
>will 4chan be my mommy?
Enjoy your burgers, OP.
>>
put some cheese on it and fry it
>>
>>7314680
Onions, mushies, garlic, meatballs, go
Penne, go
When shits dankd, Dbl cream, basil, go
Throw it all together, consume
>>
>>7314680
Put it back in the fridge to defrost properly.
>>
>>7315320
What is double cream?
Us here
Not OP
>>
>>7315344
It's two creams. Like, as much as you would use, just use another.
>>
>>7315320
what are mushies. Your britbong is showing, you faggots have a childish cringey name for everything
>>
>>7315360
It's corn meal.
>>
>>7315366
Then just call it corn meal, Jesus Christ. Mushies, chip butties, tatties, stargazies, hodgey podgy rumbletons, fuck me.
>>
File: houseburger.jpg (136 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
houseburger.jpg
136 KB, 740x493
Okay.
Latchkey cooking 101:
Peel off about a third of the ground beef and break it up into a bowl.
WASH YOUR HANDS.
Sprinkle a little salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder & paprika over the beef.
How much? A little. It's better to undershoot it at this point.
Toss the ground beef in the spices.
WASH YOUR HANDS.
Put a skillet on the burner and turn it up to medium-high.
Using your best kindergarten Play Doh skills, squish out a patty in your hands.
Lay it in the now-hot skillet.
WASH YOUR HANDS.
Season on the top with more salt & pepper.
Let it sizzle for about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula and let it couple for a couple more minutes.
Serve on two slices of toast with whatever fixings you want.
WA LA -- a genuine houseburger.
Oh, and when you're done WASH YOUR HANDS.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 720x720
>>7315360
Mushrooms goddamn it
>>7315344
Thicker than single cream ey
>>
>>7314680
OP if you have butter lettuce tomatos onions cheese and hamburger buns you can make a hamburger if you arent a autist and can think logically.

Form a patty with the ground sirloin not all of it maybe 25% of it form into hamburger shape. Cut onions tomatos into rings and thinly slice the lettuce.

If you are too much of a retard get a blender and pulse a quarter of an onion and add that to a bowl with mayo, ketchuo, mustard. Try to cut the tomato and lettuce into bite sized peices wash your lettuce and tomato.

Now you have your formed patties big mac sauce and your lettuce and tomato prepped

Get a pan and put it to medium. Add 1 and a half tablespoon of butter. While this is melting add a teaspoon of salt and pepper to each side. If you have lawrys seasoned salt add it so the top is slightly red 3 shakes. Butter should of melted add the patty cook 6 minutes a side add cheese last minute put patty on bottom bun onion mayo sauce on top lettuce tomato on patty.

If you arent a retard toast bread but that will require 2 pans in operation and i dont think you can handle that shit anon.

If you are still hungry clean cooled pan by scrubbing with a sponge and repeat.

If you cant follow these instructions just an hero at this point.
>>
>>7315423
What I mean is what I have is marked table cream and I don't know if that compares.
>>
File: 1448588981235.jpg (107 KB, 937x529) Image search: [Google]
1448588981235.jpg
107 KB, 937x529
Op here I made burgers and they weren't that good. The meat didn't have any fat in it so it stuck to the pan, made a bunch of smoke, and didn't shrink so it was way too big. Is sirloin usually shitty for burgers?
>>
>>7315884
Angus is usually much better for burgers, especially if you use chuck meat and not regular ground Angus since chuck is the pure meat and not the intestines, nails, disgusting shit they grind into the basic shit.

Also if you were confused why not just google "sirloin burger recipe" and pick a well rated shit from Food Channel or some shit?
>>
>>7315944
I didn't know how lean the sirloin was, I thought it was normal 80/20. There wasn't a fat ratio but that shit was greaseless and lean as fuck. Maybe I just cooked them wrong but I would not buy it again for a burger.
>>
>>7315423
>image.jpg
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.