[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I eat white/brown rice, chicken breast, carrots, and broccoli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
If I eat white/brown rice, chicken breast, carrots, and broccoli for a month, what nutrients would I be deficient in?
>>
Testosterone
>>
With a surplus of pussy bitch macros
>>
>>7314581
ayyyyy
>>
>>7314573

As a serious answer, iron most likely
>>
>>7314581
I thought a lot of processed foods had high levels of estrogen
>>
>>7314573
Omega 3 fatty acids
>>
if you have a long release vitamin and a spoonfull of rapeseed oil nothing. rapeseed oil is dort cheap, lr vitamin tabs as well.
>>
>>7314573
Hope you use a lot of oil or butter.
Fat is an incredibly important part of our diet. You can literally die if you don't get enough fat, interestingly if you don't get enough carbs literally nothing bad happens.
Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>7314573
virtually none if you're smart enough to take a multivitamin daily
>>
It's not a good idea to eat the same thing for a month. The best way to ensure you're getting enoug of everyting is to eat a variety of foods. This is why humans get sick of eating the same meal days on end.
>>
>>7314598
broccoli is iron rich
and if you cook that shit in cast iron you're gold
>>
why not add potatoes for potassium?

you know, electrolytes and shit
>>
>>7314573
Calcium, vitamin e, some b vitamins, magnesium
>>
>>7314573
Why bother eating like that if you're still deficient in nutrients? Absolutely retarded
>>
>>7314573
Vitamin B12 deficiency.
>>
op here. I'm an unhealthy skinnyfag and I'm trying to come up with a simple healthy meal plan. That wouldn't be the only thing I just wanted to know how much those ingredients would cover.

I'll eat healthy for days or a week then just go back to easy garbage. My shits this past month have been horrible.

Making a meal plan and sticking to it is hard as fuck. I just get too lazy to cook after a little
>>
>>7315033
What sort of garbage are you eating? I barely cook at all and I poop fine.
>>
Throw in some random fruit like Apple oranges and bananas + an occasional sweet potato and youre good
>>
Calcium and Vitamin D are not enough.
Eat micro fish.
>>
>>7314605
All food is processed unless you're a raw diet fag who grows their own food
>>
File: forest.gif (909 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
forest.gif
909 KB, 500x495
>>7315252
also there's nothing wrong with dietary estrogens.
>>
>>7315033

chicken, rice and veggies every day for a month is not a "meal plan" it's a survival situation
>>
>>7314650
In fact, as long as it's an animal with enough fat, you can subsist entirely on meat for as long as you like. If it's too lean, you'll die just as fast as if you'd starved completely.
>>
>>7315033
Maybe you should pay particular attention to tracking your fiber intake. My bowels used to be a bit unpredictable, but ever since I started tracking fiber and aiming for a certain amount daily I've been more issue-free than ever. Though be sure to raise your fiber intake gradually; if you suddenly start eating more fiber than you're used to, the results can be unpleasant.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.