[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my asshole burn every time I eat garlic? Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 2831918_orig.jpg (303 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
2831918_orig.jpg
303 KB, 1000x669
Why does my asshole burn every time I eat garlic?

Seriously, fuck garlic.
>>
>>7314115
seriously, fuck you
>>
You're lying, fuckface. None of the organosulfur compounds responsible for garlic's bite make it past digestion, nor cooking. They're unstable at heat, acidity, and to oxidation. Capsaicin, however, (responsible for spicy, hot taste) does. Are you seasoning with chili powder or similar along with the garlic? Otherwise just piss off with your false-flagging.
>>
>>7314154
This

OP is either lying or a vampire.
>>
>>7314115
You're probably American.

Stick to Corn syrup, Ketchup and butter.
>>
>>7314115
you're sticking it in the wrong end
>>
>>7314115
kill yourself desu fampai
>>
>>7314154
I ain't lying, fuck you.
>>
>>7314115
your genes seem very defective

please remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
if you put it up your snatch you can taste it
>>
>>7314182

This is the only possible explanation.
>>
OP here, turns out I was right, garlic is toxic and terrible for you, never eating that shit again:

http://thepolyman.com/2011/12/why-i-dont-eat-toxic-garlic-or-onions/
>>
>>7314409
Thanks for the awesome information. I learned some pretty cool stuff from your post, we're all on a journey at different points and what works for some won't work for all. You explained this in a way that makes sense, I appreciate it.
>>
>>7314409
Are you being serious?
>>
>>7314115
>fuck garlic.
fuck you buddy
>>
>>7314409
Is there some way I could get this guy's address so I can dump his books and shove him in a locker?
>>
>>7314115
Are you allergic to it?
>>
>>7314409
>the toxic effects of garlic desynchronize brain waves
is this like people saying gluten gives them "brain fog"?
>>
>>7314176
FUCKING LOLD
>>
>>7314115
i eat a crushed garlic clover once to twice a week
>>
>>7315558
You must be proud of yourself.
>>
>>7314409
>Reiki practitioners explain that garlic and onions are among the first substances to be expelled from a person’s system

I lol'd
>>
>>7315558
I once at a sandwich consisting of nothing but 8 cloves of crushed garlic and a bit of mayo between two pieces of white bread. I smelled for a week :D
>>
>>7316644
Really? I can always smell. I thought everybody could.
>>
>>7316644
>I once smelled for a week at a sandwich consisting of nothing but 8 cloves of crushed garlic and a bit of mayo between two pieces of white bread. xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

FTFY
>>
>>7316649
>>7316644
Actually it was more like an entire clove and it was chopped, not crushed. I was craving that spicy bite of fresh garlic.

Sorry for the inaccuracies, it was a long time ago.
>>
>>7316653
I didn't finish like 1/3rd of it but that's fine since a bulb of garlic is only like 25 cents.
>>
>>7316653
oops that's supposed to say bulb not clove. I wish I could go back and edit my comment like on reddit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.