[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Michelin star awarded chef Marco Pierre White, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1450743271753.jpg (27 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1450743271753.jpg
27 KB, 615x409
Do you like Michelin star awarded chef Marco Pierre White, /ck/?
>>
>>7313291
Knorr ®™
>>
Marco is a legend!!!
>>
>>7313292
What about them?
>>
>>7313301
anon obviously hasn't tried looking for marcos recipes
>>
>>7313291
Yes because he hates Gordon Ramsay and so do I.
>>
Based Marco cannot be stopped

>it'z only smellz
>plsss, make me nasty…make me nasty, I luvva nasty, cmon…Ima nasty boy
>she's virgin for meee
>ees broth too stronk?
>plis dun crie
>u test ur spatula?
>ooo yeah, vy do u make my ravioli so hard?
>much too thick?
>sucky sucky sucky
>ur risotto so fuckin pretty to me ahhh…beautiful…beautiful to me ahhh
>don’t take off now because I enjoy too much!
>it’s naht molten, but it’s a little broken…
>one finger???
>u like when Marco highly recommend 4 u, velly strung?
>where you come from?
>u take dat stock the way inside bitch…drink it
>vat to say? hmmm vat to say??
>vat is going on…with u…ahhh so much make me boil…
>imagine ur father if he see dis roast, what he say?
>this is really incredible nasty…
>you shud not hiv told me ur father wash my knorr commercial
>ooo yeah, put the pot inside, put the pot inside...
>is it your real father who's going to watch?
>ooo, wrung bowl...niccce

He is a fucking legend!
>>
>>7313317
I know he now endorses Knorr, but I fail to see what that has to do with his career as a michelin star chef.
>>
>>7313291
Keith Floyd is superior
>>
>/ck/ tier
Marco P White and Anthony Bourdain
>literal reddit scum tier
Gordon 'im a massive crybaby' Ramsey and everyone else
>>
Didn't like him in AU Master Chef. Too much "durr hurr tell a story with your food" bullshit.
>>
>>7313299
was
>>
He was a brilliant chef. Also, a narcissistic douche. He probably designs his recipes so he can taste them twice on the way back out.
>>
>>7313291
He convinced me to try using a Knorr® chicken stock pot in my pasta water, instead of salt.

It's not bad actually.
>>
>>7313291
For his time he was probably the most gifted chef and you can't hate him for that. His blatant Knorr shilling passed aside, he's a bit of an unstable nut with some ego issues, but he seems like an alright person.
>>
>>7313323

it makes him a sellout
>>
File: Geoffrey Zacharian.jpg (36 KB, 615x462) Image search: [Google]
Geoffrey Zacharian.jpg
36 KB, 615x462
>>7314045
Oh fuck off. Nobody makes a good living in kitchens without a) selling out, b) being an egomaniac that loves the taste of their own dick, or c) winning a contest on food network. Every other chef on earth is working eighty hours a week for no recognition. Jesus Christ, if I could get out of the fucking kitchen by letting the sandwich clown call me "Young GeeZee" on national tv, you fucking well better believe I'd do it.
>>
>>7314065

blah blah blah he sold out; he's a sellout
>>
>>7313291
He makes the best microwaved bacon sandwiches seasoned with grated Knorr® chicken stock pots.
>>
>>7314076
blah blah blah, you're jealous that he's good enough to have shit worth selling. Closest you'll get to that level is nickle blowjobs at the glory hole.
>>
>>7313322
Underrated post
>>
>>7313291
>Do you like Michelin star awarded chef Marco Pierre White
I don't know him personally, so I can't really say.

He has a small pub about half hours drive from me and the neighbours complain that the quails he keeps make too much noise and disturb them???

Which is not surprising here in the West Country as a lot of Londoners sell their houses in London, move to the countryside and complain about farmyard smells or Cockerels (Roosters) waking them up in the morning??

His cooking is fine though and I saw an old video of his, making a classic British dish of Liver and Onions, - no problems there!
However; His take on mashed potato was very unusual, he made a sort of 'foam' which looked a bit unappealing, I have yet to try it myself though, it could be quite nice?
>>
>>7314098

i suck dicks through a hole in a toilet stall

he shills for a company that sells meat solution in a condensed form

we all have our issues
>>
>>7314127
If you say so.
>>
>>7314065
Martin Yan.
>>
great chef in his day, now a has been. He still has a stake in a number of restaurants and none of them are particularly well regarded.
>>
None of you have eaten his food. We all know him through tv. And as far as tv chefs go he's bang average. His knife skills are top tier but apart from that he's ok. If you say you admire him because of his cv then you're lying. There are many more equally decorated chefs that aren't even mentioned, Thomas Keller for example.

On tv he's an arrogant has been that carries himself with the air of a royal master chef. And that's enough to impress most of you.
>>
>>7313291
he's a pompous sellout twat
>>
>>7313291

Love Marco
I worked for him for 4 years
>>
>>7314065
I know a guy who opens lunchtime only 4 days a week. He gets by very nicely, restaurant always packed, staff happy.
>>
>>7313568

This. His involvement ruins the AUS MasterChef - especially when they do a 'Marco Pierre White Week'.

No doubt he was an amazing chef in his prime but he hasn't done anything relevant for years. He's just coasting on his airs at this point.
>>
>>7315520

>None of you have eaten his food.

shut up

>And as far as tv chefs go he's bang average. His knife skills are top tier but apart from that he's ok

oh god shut the fuck up

>There are many more equally decorated chefs that aren't even mentioned, Thomas Keller for example.

hahaha yeah thomas keller is a real unappreciated genius
>>
>>7316912
Yeah you can easily do this in the right area with the right clientele. There is a glut of "breakfast/lunch" places that open at 6am and close at 2pm these days, and people love eating at them and working at them.
>>
Knorksnopop®™©
>>
>>7313291

He just makes pasta taste better, than salt.

In my opinion.

You should try him.
>>
Actually went to one of his steakhouses while he was there over Christmas... Tied for the best steak ever had, first time was the same restaurant when he wasn't there

Being a black man though I have to dislike him for his chicken rice and pea recipe https://youtu.be/3q0zGE-Iboc
>>
File: ASanchez-1[1].jpg (179 KB, 500x698) Image search: [Google]
ASanchez-1[1].jpg
179 KB, 500x698
This thread is now about Aaron Sanchez and his Oedipus complex.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.