[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I legally obtain some human flesh for consumption?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
How would I legally obtain some human flesh for consumption?
>>
>image.jpg
>>
buy some from somebody who wants to sell his flesh to you? thats legal.

ive sold a few ounces of buttocks before, in the hard times. mostly grows back but never completely. i guess you couldnt make a living out of it.
>>
>>7312267
I heard this one guy was arrested for cooking someone even though they volunteered though
>>
Hannibal pls go
>>
>>7312261
You're a human, aren't you?
>>
Prostitutes.
>>
>>7312282
yep. famous case in germany. killed and ate the guy. it was all arranged between the two and consentual.
>>
Go to a local butcher and ask for long pig. Like 1 in 5 butchers are cannibals, will know what you mean, and can get their hands on some human meat. Expect to pay upwards of $200 a pound and MAYBE killed and eaten/sold by the butcher.
>>
>>7312261
Try to get the butt. Apparently this old serial killer would kill kids and eat their butts because they were the good part.
>>
>>7312381
this made me make a sound between a hysterical laugh and a choked sob
>>
Find a willing female and gently run your fingers around the inner walls of her vagina during period time. If you're lucky you'll get a little tissue with your blood. Enjoy.
>>
>>7312387
>normies actually enjoy doing this gross debauchery
>>
>>7312261
Chop off your dick and eat it.
>>
>>7312727
how else will you stave off feelings of confusion about life, fear of death, frailty, and the fact that you don't contribute anything to society?
>>
>>7312261
In all seriousness you would need to chop of a piece of your own body or have a consensual agreement with somebody. The agreement would go like this...
>i want to taste human flesh
>wow anon i just lost my arm/finger/leg/toe in an accident
>i refuse to go to a hospital where they will dispose of my limb as biohazardous material
>i don't care about reattaching it and can heal the wound myself
>here you keep it
These are the only scenarios it is legal to eat human flesh. There is no law against eating it. Desecration of a corpse, mishandling of biohazardous material, murder, assault, and peddling of human flesh/organs are all illegal. But a buddy gives you a finger? Munch away.
>>
>>7312261
planned parenthood?
>>
>>7312362
>killed
>consented
>>
>>7312899
Probably like assisted suicide. With a legal binding contract and all of that nonsense. Nightmare for the courts no doubt
>>
>>7312908
Sounds like a delicious case desu
>>
>>7312261

Source it from yourself
>>
>>7312386

>because he had the fattest ass

Albert Fish was a crazy fucker.
>>
>>7312908
a contract can't be legally binding if the agreement comes to an illegal end.

The courts wouldn't recognize it. Not a nightmare at all, it wouldn't be admissable
>>
>>7312908
>being this stupid
>>
>>7312381
BahahahAa!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gSzsN7xzPI
>>
>>7314048
yeah they had to change the law in germany because of this shit lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.