[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Vegan's literally advertising/eating shit Can'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>Vegan's literally advertising/eating shit

Can't make this shit up no pun intended. http://www.theherbivorousbutcher.com/ if you wanna give them hits, doubt itll help much.
>>
yeah that does look like shit, I have been drifting toward more vegan options but that looks pretty nasty. But who knows...
>>
>>7312238
Oh come on, I live in the Twin Cities so I've been seeing/hearing a lot about them lately, I'm not vegan so I'm probably not gonna eat there but you seriously chose the ONE picture that didn't look objectively food. All their other food looked good or at least okay.

Why do y'all go to such lengths just to hate vegans? People can do what they want, it's dumb. Why does it bother you?

Meat eaters making 20 "LOL FUCK U VEGANS" threads a day are ruining /ck/ and /fit/.
>>
>>7312500
>>duirrr

you are the idiot here. this is not a one sided shit flinging contest. vegans and people who use animal products have been flinging equal ammounts of shit at eachother for a long ass time.

The only reason you give a shit about the vegans and ignore all of their shitty attitudes while turning around and give double birdies to people who use animal products is because they happen to be the underdog right now.
>>
>>7312510
The only reason I give a shit is because these threads are unhelpful, unfunny, uninteresting trash. I say the same thing when I see meat eater bashing threads but they're just not anywhere near as prevalent as fuck vegan posting/threads are.

I can't be the only one here who is just fucking sick of seeing endless retarded threads about veganism a day, whether made by or about them. It's like debates about religion. Obnoxious, very emotional for people, and ultimately no one ever changes their mind or exchanges information whatsoever. Just shitposts.

Fuck OP for deliberately going out of his way to find something nasty at this generic hipster restaurant just for the sake of this atrocious thread.
>>
>>7312534
>>The only reason I give a shit is because these threads are unhelpful, unfunny, uninteresting trash. I say the same thing when I see meat eater bashing threads but they're just not anywhere near as prevalent as fuck vegan posting/threads are.
that's because you are factually and empirically wrong. they are just as prevalent, read up on confirmation bias.
>>
File: 73489573895734985.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
73489573895734985.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Have you tried it, OP?
>>
>>7312500
I didn't know muslims actually existed until I went to Minneapolis and I was in Iraq for 8 months.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.