[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First of all I'd like to say that I think eating snails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1441359494663.png (681 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441359494663.png
681 KB, 600x800
First of all I'd like to say that I think eating snails is disgusting

But since I know people do it, and some of you wanna be fancy fucks here surely do, does anybody ever just eat snails from their yard?
>>
I've never tried it, because you can probably get diseases and I bet they taste like shit.
>>
portugese people do.. so they say
>>
File: finalcomplex2.jpg (697 KB, 4200x3300) Image search: [Google]
finalcomplex2.jpg
697 KB, 4200x3300
i would not
>>
>>7311907
Sure. Wild snails are usually fine. And you don't need to be a fancy fuck, just don't be a fucking baby
>>
>>7311976
Or I can be an upper tier mammal and only eat game with meat
>>
>>7312079
Upper tier mammal, the fuck does that mean? Most primates, omnivores or predators would not scoff at some snail on the side. Besides, who cares? We can prepare delicacies that we wouldn't eat in nature because we advanced past all that shit, harnessed the power of fire and so on.
Snails taste amazing, stop being arbitrary and eat them
>>
>>7311907
If you would eat clams, oysters etc then you should have no qualms on eating snails. But with land snails, only eat farmed ones, unless you are in a survival situation. In which case, you cook it to hell to kill the parasites.
>>
>>7311907
Snails a shit. Winkles are god-tier.
>>
>>7312094
>Snails taste amazing
Bet you eat your own boogers too
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.