[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of the mighty sailor ainsley?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ainsley pls.png (372 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
ainsley pls.png
372 KB, 620x348
what do you think of the mighty sailor ainsley?
>>
Grew up in the UK so I had a life filled with Ainsley before he was a meme, I've always had a bit of a crush on him

He's so jolly and flamboyant, you need to have no soul in order to dislike the man
>>
>>7310838
He's one of fewest celebrity chefs I know, who's personality on camera is actually genuine, and actually enjoys what he does.

God bless that man.
>>
he's massive
>>
>>7310838
>that creepy cheery voice the first time you see him on video

what the fuck brits
>>
i'd love to have a meal with him one day and just listen to everything he has to say about the food we're eating
>>
>>7312701
Did you ever see that series he did where he introduced that Len Goodman guy to foreign foods for the first time? It was basically a whole series of exactly what you just said.
>>
>>7312712
what's it called? that sounds lovely
>>
>>7312724
Len and Ainsleys's Big Food Adventure.
>>
>>7310838
I once dreamt that he oiled up my ass and slid his large ebony 8incher into my colon.
I came in my underwear not long after
>>
>>7310941
You must be gay as fuck or some mud shark with no self-esteem
>>
>>7312661
Gods not real, retard.
Praise be to Venus
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.