[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have so much of this stuff, idk what to do with it. What would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I have so much of this stuff, idk what to do with it. What would you do with konnyaku (konjack)?
>>
throw it in the bin, it is a slab of useless organic material, why did you buy it
>>
>>7310572
Is scrapple good? I've never had it
>>
>>7310572
I fish with jelly worms that look like that
>>
>>7310577
to put in that rice dish that has dashi, carrot, tofu and other stuff. Some japanese guy mentioned it in an onigiri thread and it was nice, but jesus they dont sell it in small amounts where i am
>>
>>7310583
its not scrapple

>>7310587
honestly thats what i thought of when i opened it, and i actually think that bait is made out of this stuff
>>
>>7310572
Masturbate with it. Not even kidding.
>>
>>7310596
well there you go use it as fish bait and bring yourself somethings you can actually make a meal of *bait meme image here*
>>
batter and deep fry
>>
>>7310612

but how
>>
>>7310612
yeah i was thinking that honestly, but i already have an onahole so idk

>>7310624
gee i wonder
>gel slab
>how 2 wrap around dick

>>7310617
lel, well guess imma go fishin' soon
>>
>>7310572
smoke it
>>
>>7310583
tastes like white pudding

I really like it
>>
>>7310583
i fucking love scrapple anon
>>
>>7310572
It doesn't seem like anything other than a filler ingredient to me.

Put it in noodle soup or slice it up fairly small and put it under a fish steak or something... I honestly can't think of anything to do with huge amounts of it.
>>
>>7310583
Scrapple is awesome, but that's not scrapple. Also boudain is good. It's like scrapple except with rice in a casing. Similar flavors though.
>>
>>7310572
ate this in japan, tastes like ass
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.