[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never had one of these. Are they good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: meatball-sub.png (256 KB, 521x292) Image search: [Google]
meatball-sub.png
256 KB, 521x292
I've never had one of these.

Are they good?
>>
They are my favorite sub, actually. Just don't fuck with subway, their meatball (and most other) subs suck dick.
>>
>>7309213
Agreed. A good meatballs/mozzarella sub combo is divine but Subway sells some of the worst substitute meat filler you can find. Make one yourself and enjoy the hell out of it.
>>
>>7309178
A good one is good, a bad one is disgusting.
>>
>>7309178
as long as it didn't come from a chain, it is an amazing thing, probably one of the all time greats in food history
>>
>>7309178
If you're on the east coast, go to a Wawa and get one with jalapenos. 10/10 perfection
>>
>>7309178
Hell yeah they are, I always buy some buns whenever I make meatballs so I can make subs out of the leftovers.
>>
File: 1438088053820.jpg (132 KB, 684x912) Image search: [Google]
1438088053820.jpg
132 KB, 684x912
>>7309178
best way to get a decent one at subway is follows:

>order your fav bread, recommend italian herb and cheese.
>ask for extra extra extra cheese(rec mozzarella)
>tell them to lay it flat in a layer on both sides to create a moisture barrier.
>get the meatballs/sauce on there and get it toasted.
>add whatever veggies you like, recommended is green peppers onions and banana peppers.
>add oregano and parmesan.

its not bad when i made it myself working at subways, but i doubt i would order one randomly(the meat is low grade), good luck anons.
>>
subway meat balls are garbage

all subway meat is garbage..

the only edible sub is vegetarian and that's only in a food emergency
>>
File: 1437309759652.png (1 MB, 1024x779) Image search: [Google]
1437309759652.png
1 MB, 1024x779
>>7309178
Not really
They are ok but always sloppy and soggy
Here is a real sub
>>
>>7309178
They can be, if made by the right person with the right ingredients
>>
File: file.png (25 KB, 540x123) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25 KB, 540x123
>>7311983
fag. keep posting 2 year old sandwiches you deli working loser
>>
>>7311955
She's pretty cute. I bet she's a good Christian girl.
>>
>>7312015
Its old sure but its a great sandwich.
>>
>>7309178
Subway
The only place that you can eat 8 meatballs in a loaf of bread, and still think you are eating healthy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.