[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /ck/ like Five Guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (546 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
546 KB, 1024x768
Does /ck/ like Five Guys?
>>
>image.jpg
>>
Yes but its overpriced. I love their cajun fries.
>>
Yeah its /ck/'s favorite meme
>>
>>7308352
It's good, but;s over priced. I usually go once a year just to fulfill thatodd one time cravings...for every other time Culver's is my go-to
>>
There already is a 5 guys opinion thread.

They made a name for themselves then they dropped the quality to the floor, just like every thing does in America.
>>
File: quabbin.jpg (57 KB, 640x178) Image search: [Google]
quabbin.jpg
57 KB, 640x178
>>7308352
I've had it a few times. It was good. But Im more of a kebab man myself.
>>
>>7308352
The ironically poor man's In-N-Out
>>
>>7308352
I went there the other day, the one near me isn't as good as I remember it being. I'll just stick to the family run burger place near me.
>>
>>7308464
>>7308480
fucking poorfags are shitting up this board
>>
>>7308352
No, and the more you fags shill that the more I'll avoid anything to do with it.
>>
Every fucking day with this shit, I swear to God. Why is this thread made so often?

yes it's good.

/ck/ is full full children and broke poorfags so anything more than 10 dollars is expensive to them, and for that reason lots of people (children) on this board will talk shit about it.

Thread over.
>>
>>7308981
follow the money; see:
>>7308976
These are shill threads, bought and paid for by 5 Jews.
>>
>>7308981
The shills are in full force.
They pay people in india and pakistan to shill threads, it's nothing in pay for them. Get a truckload, they sleep in there too, and shill 24/7.
>>
>>7308995
Throw the fucks a few shekels and the indians and pakis will shill anything you want. Easy peasy.
>>
>>7308963
Nahh man. I can get way better burgers for a similar price.

Fuck I can go to flipburger and get some gourmet shit for the same price.

Plus they're not even the best "build-your-own" burger joint in my town. Mooyah is a million times better.

Overall 3/10 might go if I had a coupon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.