[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im in the mood for chicken parmesean tonight. whats the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2848x4272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2848x4272
im in the mood for chicken parmesean tonight. whats the best way to make it?
>>
That's not how this works. You need to tell us how you plan on doing it first and then we'll offer a combination of suggestions/improvements and whitenoise shitposting.
>>
>>7307962
ok then. trying to decide between frying and breading. then theres mozzarella and parmesean on top. cant decide what garnish to use either, or a good side dish.
>>
Throw the chicken in the trash and eat some veggies. Disgusting carnivore.
>>
I love chick parm
>>
>>7309076
GET OUT, FAGGOT.

I swear.....mincing little mentally ill gaylords won't GET OFF MY LAWN.
>>
>>7309105
>mincing

You mean menacing?
>>
chickn parm u taste so good
>>
>>7307936
Use like half a wedge of Parm.
Seriously, every pic of a dish I see that incorporates parmesan uses it in fuck tiny amounts, I know its an intense tasting cheese but all the more reason to make sure there's enough to properly cover everything.
>>
https://youtu.be/PlVUDtl98mA
>>
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/chicken-parmigiana-recipe.html

Ignore the sauce if you want, this is the easiest and most delicious prep of parm.
>>
File: IMG_20160126_204755.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160126_204755.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>7307936
literally just had some.

delicious
>>
why do people think chicken parmesan has mozzarella on top and no parmesan
>>
no real recipe, but here is the skinny of my method.
Chicken breasts
Bread chicken
Fry chicken
Into a baking dish
Cover with sauce
Mozzarella on top of each breast
Enter the oven
Bake
Serve over noodles or on the side
>>
>>7311402 I didn't see this recipe before posting mine. They look pretty much the same, but I cook the chicken all the way through in the pan before baking. Either way. Even if they were more similar, or the same I have this bias that leans toward me liking mine more. Suck it Flay
>>7311707
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.