[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone like these kind of popcorn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Does anyone like these kind of popcorn?
>>
Yeah it's ok. People that remove the partition should be shot.
>>
>>7307375
Fuck you, I'm going to find out who you are and remove all your partitions and make you say you love it
>>
>>7307365
the definition of meh
>>
This stuff is called Kettle corn, right? It's good. Fairly sweet though.
>>
>>7307400
>This stuff is called Kettle corn
no
>>
>>7307400
Kettle corn is sweet/salty popped corn cooked in a kettle. Completely different thing.
>>
Carmel > cheese > butter
>>
>>7307543
cheese > caramel >>>>>>>>>> butter
>>
I prefer my corn unpopped. And slathered in Mayonaise.
>>
>>7307379
And I'm going to shoot you.
>>
>>7307365
No, popcorn from a can always tastes stale to me and it's too easy to make my own fresh.
>>
>>7307365
If it's from a very good producer, usually a specialty shop, but it's going to cost 3 times as much.
>>
>>7307365
I like kettle corn. Especially caramel kettle corn.
>>
Switching from sweet to savory is fun.
>>
File: I64528653.jpg (12 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
I64528653.jpg
12 KB, 194x259
>>7307365
>tfw dad buys a tin every year for Christmas for my brother's godfather's kids, but not for us

But then again
>dad mans shipping department for company
>company factory builds and maintains popcorn machines and parts (along with other concessions equipment)
>factory goes through large amounts of popcorn testing out prototypes
>big metal cylinders filled with popcorn that get emptied out into big as shit bags
>dad used to ocassionaly bring home popcorn that was safe to eat from prototypes tests
>the caramel ones were always the best
>>
>>7307570
Kek
>>
>>7307375
>>7307379
>>7307570
Thank god they package some where it's already mixed then, right?
>>
>>7307888
I think I found a pic of you.
>>
>>7307365
I'm ambivalent towards it, honestly.

But jesus fuck, anyone who actually manages to finish an entire can of this shit has to have some kind of eating disorder. They always seem to pack too much popcorn into it. If you don't finish the whole thing, you end up forgetting about it, and then you remember you have it weeks later, but by then, what popcorn/cheesy popcorn in there is stale, and the caramel from the caramel corn melted from being at constant room temperature and combined with what's left of the caramel corn to be congealed into one solid, sticky, stale popcorn-encrusted mass.
>>
>>7307365
Such a delicious snack
>>
>>7307365
I used to only like eating the cheese ones
>>
My mom used to get me and my brother one of these as a christmas present. We'd remove the partition, shake up the can, then we'd pour a bit into these cute little old school popcorn bags and watch movies together.
>>
>>7307365
>be me, a filthy Pollack
>move to Great Germania
>No buttered popcorn to be found.
>everyone eats sweet popcorn

The pain anons, it never ends.
>>
>>7310003
because, you know, popping some corn and putting butter on it is a real hassle
>>
>>7310102
I can't find a good recipe though
>>
>>7310124
>get pop corn
>add melted butter

not really that hard, retard.
>>
I sure as hell did back in the day. Fucking gorged on that shit as a kid.

Still for the life of me can't understand why a third of it is just "buttered" popcorn. If I want buttered popcorn I can make that stuff fresh.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.