[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in the boofay business, we call them whales, one okay, maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: f.jpg (100 KB, 575x390) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
100 KB, 575x390
in the boofay business, we call them whales, one okay, maybe 2, but if more, we put out our plankton, that the shit nobody eat last week. you see whales? you come back later. little tip for you. bye bye.
>>
>>7307043
>eating at a buffet
>ever
subhuman vermin.
>>
>>7307068
>not eating at a buffet
Fucking pleb
>>
>>7307068
>>7307109
>not sometimes eating at a buffet but sometimes not
Literal autism
>>
>>7307068
>I hate getting shitfaced and splerging out on the buffet

Get the fuck out of here nerd
>>
>>7307109
>>7307110
>>7307111
>broke lardasses chimp out in between hot pockets
stay poor and disgusting you fat pieces of shit!
>>
>work at the health department
>I can just look up the penalty history of any buffet in my county
>Eat at one of the three with spotless records without concerns

Feels good.
>>
>>7307043
when i didn't work my current job (which is very physically demanding) i'd hit up the gym.
Once a week i'd go hard at the gym and had my cheat day.
was this chinese buffet place that served fresh prime rib and beef ribs, used to gorge on that shit, everything else was alright, wasn't really a fan of the americanized chinese food anyways.
>>
>>7307117
>hot pockets
>at a buffet
Confirmed for having never gone to a buffet before

Opinion discarded
>>
>>7307043
>whales

We call them "heavy-hitters", the ones that look like they have an ass in the front of their pants. The ones covered in skin tags, breathing heavily through their mouths. The ones that say "pretty good for four bucks".
>>
>>7307158
>four dollar buffet
I can't even visualize what that looks like. Just a big vat of uncooked barley flour that you scoop onto a plate?
>>
Anyone got the .txt or the pic of the guy going to buffet to see the social comedy of fat lards ?
I think it was in buffalo buffet or something.
>>
>>7307172
You mean this one?
www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
>>
Maybe it's a cultural difference or maybe I just got lucky and always ate at nice places but every buffet I ever ate at had really good food and people were very orderly when picking up their food. That and I don't even see fat people there.
>>
>>7307043
I've never gone to a buffet that wasn't filled with obese.
From the $10 one to the $50 ones
They're all filled with em
>>
>>7307475
>Your deliciousness per second
(DPS... sorry) will go down!
kek
>>
>>7307110
this had me lmao-ing
>>
>>7307500
Seems like there must be a lot of obese people in your area. It's hard for me to imagine there being so many in the entire world, but I believe it.
>>
>>7307043
For some reason I read that "booty business" and clicked. Oopsie.
>>
>>7307068
>>7307109
>Arguing over the way of acquiring food

That's some major autism folks
>>
>>7307914
You see a lot more in the midwest
>>
>>7307475
Yes, thank you Anon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.