[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /ck/ /pol/ here How do i make my instant noodles more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: image1-e1415720374467.jpg (627 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image1-e1415720374467.jpg
627 KB, 2048x1536
hello /ck/

/pol/ here

How do i make my instant noodles more delicious? What do i add to them?
>>
>dont overcook/drown the noodles til soggy
>fried/poached egg
>green onions
>soy sauce
>spare meat matching stock broth
>cheese
>mushrooms or cuck
>>
tears of poverty
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-25-20-35-56.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-25-20-35-56.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Chicken fat. Green onions. Little garlic. Crack an egg when its almost done.
Just dont eat shit brands like that. Try out some varieties by nongshim, maruchan, samyang.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-25-20-35-05.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-25-20-35-05.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>7306769
>>
I buy the cheapest brand honestly and skip the seasoning and just melt some butter into them and sprinkle with salt. Just don't over cook them and make them mushy and nasty
>>
>>7306767
>>7306769
>>7306770

But do i fry the egg beforehand and then put it in the soup, or what?

The cooked egg part was always difficult for me to understand
>>
>>7306756
Don't eat them with the broth. Drain them dry m8.

Spoon of margarine for flavour and to get an attractive sheen.

Use western made brands. You can't trust the hygiene and safety standards in slope factories.
>>
>>7306775
you can do that, or just poach it in the soup. you could also use a boiled egg.
>>
Anon try this. Cook the noodles on the stove in plain water till desired level of doneness. Strain noodles from water. Put noodles in bowl, and mix with half packet of seasoning, then add 1 cup of bleach, stir till seasoning is dissolved, and slurp up every bit of yummyness.
>>
>>7306784

what kind of bleach?
>>
File: dscn7805.jpg (2 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
dscn7805.jpg
2 MB, 4320x3240
>>7306778
>>7306779

But in pictures like these there is clearly water there. Why do i need to dry them again?
>>
>>7306797
because you asked for our personal responses and that is what we responded with. If you want to question those responses, come up with your own shit or stfu seriously. It's ramen. Not rocket science.
>>
>>7306801

But is it objective to drain the water for an objective good taste or no?

Or is it just up to me?
>>
/ck/ing pros pls help
>>
>>7306756
bacon and chedder
>>
>>7306756
Mix them with some ramen.
>>
>>7306805
>Durr how long do I inhale before I exhale?

Simple things really stump you, don't they?
>>
>>7306794
Clorox would be best. If you use any off brands, be sure to add just a touch of ammonia.
>>
>>7306756
read the sticky
>>
>>7306891
The only thing sticky around here is your mom's cum covered face
>>
Just call whatever kind of shit weeb noodles you're eating "carbonara" while looking smug and wearing a fedora and they'll gain 200% flavour you fucking Bernie voter.
>>
File: ramen.jpg (915 KB, 1000x3400) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
915 KB, 1000x3400
>>7306756
>/pol/ here
cyanide
>>
>>7306936
>telling someone you disagree with to kill themselves

Liberals, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>7306951
I'm not OP, I browse /pol/, and you actually get a lot of different opinions on stuff. Except when it comes to the jews, but then again it's not /pol/'s fault if everytime you take a look at something that is trying to destroy the white family model it is funded by Soros, Goldstein, Goldberg, Doctor ShekelSwine, Robbie Mc Hanukkah or Whoopi Goldberg.
>>
File: kimchijjigae.jpg (64 KB, 590x411) Image search: [Google]
kimchijjigae.jpg
64 KB, 590x411
make Kimchi jjigae

when Kimchi jjigae is almost finished cooking, add Nongshim ramen to it and let the ramen cook throughly

after a few minutes you can eat Kimchi Jiggae ramen
>>
replace pasta with ramen

https://www.youtube.com/user/Manjulaskitchen/search?query=pasta
>>
>>7306980
The first page of /pol/ is always half pro-Trump meme threads, 30% Sanders is bad threads, a thread decrying race-mixing and a thread blaming the Jews for cancelling Firefly or something. The only good threads are/were the dailies on Syria and Ukraine but they quickly get drowned in shitposts overflowing from the Trump threads.
>>
Throw them in the bin and make real food
>>
>>7307009
Sounds good. America needs Trump. The liberals already got a candidate based on pure charisma, now the conservatives need one.

After the failure of a Trump led government, America may finally start assessing its leaders on the basis of competence rather than celebrity quality.
>>
>>7307009
And before Trump it was Ron "ids habbening" Paul.

And before /ck/ was full of 5 guys threads it was also full of weeb shit umami flavour and before that mmmm chipotle.

My point being that most boards on 4chan is 90% shitpost. I'm saying most because I don't actually browse stuff like papercraft and origami.
>>
>>7306775
The way I do it is this, probably the easiest
>boil kettle
>fill pan with boiling water
>medium heat
>put noodles in
>when the brick starts to fall apart crack an egg into the noodle water
>wait for it to be ready
>drain excess noodle water
>bowl
>spring onions
>soy sauce
>dill
>literally anything else on your spice rack or in your fridge
>break the egg yolk and just mix everything together in the bowl with the noodles

enjoy
>>
>>7306990
that's called budae jigae
>>
>>7307024
Ron was gonna make anime great again wasnt he?
Also papercraft is fine, but oekaki is pure shit
>>
If I have them I always add fresh chopped mint, coriander, spring onions, chilli, asian greens and suitable left over meat like rotisserie chicken. Only takes an extra couple minutes while the water's boiling which is important for me as if I'm cooking instant noodles I'm generally in a lazy mood.
>>
>>7307137
Ron was going to make anime real... just like Dolan actually.

Basically /pol/ is filled with American weaboo manchildren, just like most of the other boards.

>Ooooh it's an authentic sushi knife
>Steel folded over a thousand times
>Tempered in the semen of Emperor Hiro Hito himself!
>Sharpened with a whetstone from mount Fujiyama
>Only 200$, muh umami is now perfect
>>
>>7307148
That is true, i know its an American site and all (owned by a jap, hosted in mexico) but i wish the American culture was a little less apparent so that threads wouldnt get clustered up by it all the time
>>
>>7307163
It's a global board as you allude to in your post, and for better or worse (mostly worse) global culture IS American culture now.
>>
>>7307169
no it is not.
>>
>>7307419
Not the guy you're quoting but it kinda is when you're thinking about 4chan and especially /ck/.

A good example would be anchovy pizza. I'm From Yurop and anchovy on pizza has been a thing since my departed grandfather time.

Same thing with all the shit threads about burgers, or about shit meme sauces like sriracha or ranch. The worst probably being the steaks with ketchup and sauteed aspargus while shouting voila and thinking they've done haute cuisine.

Let's face it, /ck/ and 4chan as a whole is fully Americanized. When it comes to other subjects it isn't such a big deal, but when it comes to cooking it just makes this board only good for one thing : shitposting.
>>
>>7307445
Your dubs do actually speak the truth.
Quality food and ingredients have eluded the Americanization.
I don't understand in a country so vast and full of resources why the food and food standards are so bad.
>>
>>7307163
I keep telling you guys to go to a euro chan and you won't listen. Don't stay here when there's alternatives and then complain.
>>
>>7307458
*don't
>>
>>7307460
I wasn't complaining, just voicing my opinion.

I quite enjoy 4chan and shitposting here. I very rarely take anything seriously here unless one guy is asking for help.
>>
>>7307419
Which bit are you disputing, that 4chan is global or that global culture is dominated by American culture?
>>
File: budae jjigae.jpg (152 KB, 604x600) Image search: [Google]
budae jjigae.jpg
152 KB, 604x600
>>7307129
thats not budae jjigae, anon is right
pic related is budae jjigae
>>
>>7307490
>no sausage/hotdog
Pic is done wrong.
>>
File: 41lEmf3dfwL._SY355_.jpg (12 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
41lEmf3dfwL._SY355_.jpg
12 KB, 355x355
This actually goes really well with it. Or whichever your fave hot sauce is.
>>
File: 3oPzCtq.jpg (770 KB, 1336x4460) Image search: [Google]
3oPzCtq.jpg
770 KB, 1336x4460
>>7306756
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.