[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it healthy to eat this stuff once a day or like once every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 0001450001421_500X500.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0001450001421_500X500.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
Is it healthy to eat this stuff once a day or like once every other day?
It's the only thing I eat when I want to eat vegetables.
>>
>>7306537
>wa la
check the sodium content, then report back.You'll most likely be vitamin deficient
>>
Like the other guy said, it's probably way over on the sodium.

Otherwise it's probably not that bad. People have survived on much worse.

You should still learn how to cook things yourself at least once in awhile.
>>
>>7306541
vye-oh-la
>>
It's 630 mg sodium per serving and 3.5 servings per package and only 240 calories per serving so the sodium to calorie ratio is pretty high.
>>
I would say not at all, if you can learn how to make it homemade. You can make it easily, and you can probably save money too by buying the ingredients once every week or so.
>>
>>7306713
Not OP but yeah those things are expensive for what you get. Some frozen vegetables, maybe 1 chicken breast chopped up in the whole bag and a frozen block of sauce to melt down and mix it all together and around here they are like $8 or something just for one bag of the stuff.
>>
>>7306726
Oh and normally like 10 pennies worth of pasta thrown in the mix also
>>
>>7306537
not the greatest, i live on them when camping because its the easiest complete meal you can get, and also half the price of freeze dried meals.

at home i would never consider such a thing, frozen vegetables are washed in salt water, the chicken is highly processed and the price just does not equal what you could make yourself in large batches.

theyre great for drunk munchies though, i sometimes add in extra vegetables and spices, using the frozen meal as a base.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.