[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Which Wich employee anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Ask a Which Wich employee anything.
>>
>>7306126
How do your sandwiches compare to Jimmy johns?
>>
>>7306130
JJ's got better bread. Our meats are similar, they're probably the same shit DESU.
>>
>>7306126
Witch which wich?
>>
>>7306138
The sign on the building claims yours are superior.
>>
>>7306126
Why do so many faggots eat there
>>
>>7306148
Because we hire them too.
>>
>>7306141
San Antonio
>>
i flirted with a girl behind the counter one time and she gave me one of those cards and stamped out all the holes in it so i could have a free sandwich
>>
>>7306126
why the fuck is all day breakfast not a thing anymore?
>>
File: Which-Wich-2.jpg (54 KB, 306x461) Image search: [Google]
Which-Wich-2.jpg
54 KB, 306x461
>>7306202
They got rid of those in favor of these things. They're "Vibe Club" rewards cards. We swipe them during transactions to add points to your "account".

>>7306217
We serve that shit all day. It's not like it requires any special prep. We just toss that shit in the microwave.
>>
>>7306238
so if i go back and schmooze the cashier will she be able to hook me up or is controlled now
>>
>>7306245
Controlled. You can't add points to the card without a transaction. So if she tried to add points to the card, we'd come up short and it'd be her ass.

I guess if you're smooth enough, we do have a coupon behind the counter that gives you a free Wich when scanned. It's used to get employees free food.
>>
What the fuck did you do to the house chips? Why the hell have they been removed by all the locations around here?
>>
Do you guys actually cook the chips in each restaurant every day or are they shipped premade and packaged by the company? Like you guys actually have a deep fryer in there just for the sole purpose of making little bags of chips every day? Also, I get the beef one with au jus. Is the au jus just a powder mix that you add hot water to like at arbys?
>>
>>7306126
Where do you get your olive salad from? I mean when it comes in what does it say on the box?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>7306594
>>7306594
That's weird that they don't have them. They're suppose to be a staple. Maybe send a complaint? The manager might be skimping on making them.
>>7306691
We don't make them. We get bags of plain Kettle brand chips shipped to us and we toss them in our own seasonings. As with the au jus, it's liquid. We keep it chilled in a fridge and microwave a cup of it before we serve it.

>>7306705
I don't remember the brand. I go in today, I'll snap a pic of it.
>>
>>7306126
whats the best sandwich in your opinion
>>
Had a spicy tuna from there. It was good as fuck. The Wicked is good also.

Prices are just too high for me to go more than just once in a while.
>>
how do you prep the bull?
>>
>>7307705
The Cuban is MY JAM when done right.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7306705
This is the stuff. It's greasy as fuck.
>>
>>7306126
What is playing on the front page of /ck/ right now and why is it playing?
>>
The Pumpkin Spice milkshake is pretty damn good. In fact I think the one by me might still be selling them.

About the shakes actually, are the flavors powder or liquid? Is there any of the actual thing tossed in (like some actual sliced strawberries, bananas, etc.)?
>>
>>7308634
All the flavors are shots of liquid flavoring. Even the banana shakes, despite us having actual bananas on hand for our Meme-Sandwich the "Elvis-Wich".
>>
>>7307671
Never thought I'd live to see the day where I was betrayed by Which Wich.

.....even though I just discovered it last year.

I thought those chips were made with Wich-y love.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.