[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sg/ Soylent general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: soylent.png (378 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
soylent.png
378 KB, 800x800
who here /soylent/

I just got 8 bags of 1.5. I couldn't stand the aftertaste for the first 2 days but now it tastes really good & is extremely filling.

----------

Soylent protip: for even better mouthfeel add a scoop of whey protein.
>>
File: 1453487784494.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1453487784494.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>mouthfeel
>>
>>7305947
>mouthfeel
It's called texture you potato.
>>
Soylent is like the opposite of cooking/eating, it should be against the rules to post here
>>
>>7305974
Yeah but it is a food you silly cunt.
>>
File: Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png (402 KB, 402x536) Image search: [Google]
Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png
402 KB, 402x536
>>7305974
DID YOU KNOW soylent in some cases can be used as a far more BALANCED flour alternative
>>
>>7305947
SOYLENT IS PEOPLE!
>>
File: fatjak.jpg (23 KB, 645x778) Image search: [Google]
fatjak.jpg
23 KB, 645x778
I'm a fat fuck (6'3 285). If I ate nothing but soylent for a month, how much weight do you think I would lose? For reference, I currently exist on a carb-heavy, poorfag diet.

Willing to report back on /ck/ and /fit/ with results if you guys think this could work.
>>
>>7306316
you'd probably end up eating/drinking too much soylent either way because your body is used to an overabundance of food. which means you'd not lose any weight at all and you'll just have to pee a lot more.

so instead, try actually getting rid of your addiction. it will take actual mental effort. if you're going to start fasting, be sure to watch your body after you get back to a normal diet again since your body might go into a "perserve mode" where it will try storing the extra energy you're taking in again.
so try to go full stop. then slowly build it back up again. if you're really worried about losing weight as well and not just about getting a proper diet you should also do weightlifting or whatever. that's /fit/'s mojo though, not mine.
>>
>>7306360
You're a retard.
>>
>>7305947
>2016
>Still drinking recycled people

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7305947

This is messed up. I'm starting to see it advertised on billboards near my place now.

How the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>7306538
its great, it has a kind of sweet, oaty flavor

super neutral, youd never get tired of it
>>
>>7306505
my psychological evaluation says I'm the literal opposite
>>
>>7306316

do it, it's worth a shot, the calories are right there on the bag. If you just measure it out and combine it in a glass, you'll know exactly how many calories you get.
>>
>>7306316
If youre a soylent beginner they recommend Soylent 2.0 prepared bottles bc they are more palatable
>>
>>7306316
agree with >>7306360
should work on mentality first.
on soylent you'll get cravings and crumble
>>
>>7306316
whole-foods plant-based
you can eat as much as you want and still be healthier than with fasting which doesn't work anyway
http://www.forksoverknives.com/category/success-stories/
>>
People actually ingest this stuff unironically?
>>
>>7307786
yeah man

i keep bags of it at work to make for lunch
>>
>>7306550
>iceweasel

Just use the real thing, you fucking freetard.
>>
>>7309094
Having soylent ay work is one thing, living off of it is another thing entirely.
>>
>>7309129
It has everything your body needs: fat, protein, fibre, micronutrients, etc.. There's no reason you couldn't drink it exclusively.
>>
>>7309165
We don't even understand the full retinue of micronutrients we need. You think we've unlocked everything we need to know about our bodies? We haven't.
>>
>>7309218
Maybe. But based on our current understanding of things, there's no reason you couldn't drink it exclusively. I mean, there are people living off of cereal and ramen noodles. Time will tell, but I'm not convinced our dietary needs are so complicated.
>>
>>7306316
If you ate nothing buy soylent you'd probably get explosive diarrhea
>>
>>7311282
I lived on Soylent exclusively for months and it actually got rid of any diarrhea permanently. The only odd this is sometimes my poop would be like 30 pebbles and splash like crazy

>tfw when I have 10 boxes
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.