[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT share a recipe of yours Pasta of your choice Butter melted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: garlicbutternoodles-448x200.jpg (24 KB, 448x200) Image search: [Google]
garlicbutternoodles-448x200.jpg
24 KB, 448x200
ITT share a recipe of yours

Pasta of your choice
Butter melted
Garlic salt
Parm cheese

I find this is quite good if you have acid reflux, or just don't like tomato

Pic semi related
>>
>>7304994
That doesn't sound half bad. Can you write it down for me?
>>
File: 57437200.jpg (79 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57437200.jpg
79 KB, 400x400
use real garlic, and real parm and olive oil instead, it will help with that acid problem.

no salt or pepper required.

>tfw b8'd
>>
>>7305051
>it will help with that acid problem

How? Do you even know what sets off acid reflux?

I do agree about the real garlic though. Even poorfags don't have an excuse, garlic is cheap pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>7305070

Helicobacter pylori or eating too much.
>>
>>7304994
thanks for the idea OP, I'll try this soon. Tomato pasta has been getting old.
>>
>>7305070
more times than not people are just...LAZY
>>
>>7304994
If that's the standard this thread is starting at, here we go:
Bread of your choice
Slice of cheese
Slice of ham
Ketchup

I find this quite good if you have absolutely nothing to contribute.
>>
>>7304994
Looks good, but sounds bland desu
>>
>>7304994
>he thinks this is his recipe
Pasta in a butter sauce is common af. I make this all the time.
>>
>>7304994
Add some italian bread crumbs mixed with fresh grated parmesean and your favorite italian herb, chopped (basil, parsley, oregano, w/e), sprinkle on top of dish and broil
>>
>>7305108
>implying the French haven't already invented any recipe you could possibly think of
>>
>>7305121
In between the French and the Chinese there will never be anything new in cooking
>>
>>7305110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3_RvdEY3k

Like that
>>
File: 2014-11-13 19.24.50.jpg (1021 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-13 19.24.50.jpg
1021 KB, 2560x1920
My ultimate comfort food. A simple cheese sauce over any pasta type, bechemel + tonnes of cheddar and lots of black pepper.

Furnish with peas, sweetcorn, broadbeans, broccoli or even basic lettuce leaves if it's at hand. Or just eat an apple afterwards, as I did in this case.
>>
>>7304994
I like these too.

>5-6 cups dry bowties
>4 strips of bacon
>3 medium stalks of celery
>1 head of broccoli
>1-2 shallots
>2 tbsp of sunflower oil
>pinch of safflower
>optional 1/3 cup of pine nuts

First, get the pasta started & grate the shallot(s). Chop up the bacon, broccoli & celery & start frying them in a large sauce pan over high heat. You want the pasta boiling by this point.
Once the bacon/veg mix begins to singe, add the shallot gratings & the oil. Sprinkle some salt if desired & lower the heat to medium. Strain the pasta.
In another minute add the pine nuts if you have them, cook on for another 1-2 min before flicking in some safflower.

Start adding your pasta. If it gets dry, drizzle another shot of oil & kill the heat.

Salt & pepper to taste OK
>>
>boil pasta on one side
>sautee buncha onions n garlic in butter on other
>add chopped chicken n salt n pepper
>add white wine after a few and finish cookin chicken
>add artichoke hearts
>add feta cheese
>mix with pasta
>throw in oven to melt cheese
>top with diced tomatoes
>>
>>7305159
but... why are you posting this shit? I mean, it's not as bad as ja/ck/ threads or favourite fast food/candy threads, but it's so basic that you may as well have told us your 'secret' about adding a pinch of salt to hot chocolate.
>>
>>7305182
>"Share a recipe of yours"
>shared a recipe
It's great if you're correct that this recipe is well known, it means I'm not freaking people out when I knock it together.
>>
2 chicken breasts
2-4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
2 tbsp pesto [I make my own]
Olive oil
Panko breadcrumbs
Dried basil
Dried oregano
Garlic powder
1 egg

Cut a horizontal flap/pocket into each breast, making sure to not fully slice through the sides

Mix softened cream cheese and pesto in bowl.

Take mixture and stuff into chicken breasts.

Roll chicken breasts in the beaten egg

Add dried herbs, seasonings, and salt and pepper to about 3/4 c of the breadcrumbs. Roll chicken in breadcrumbs after dipping.

Heat skillet on med heat. Once warm, drop some oil in there [not olive oil or butter], then place chicken breasts. Brown for less than 5 mins on one side.

Remove from pan, flip, place on greased baking dish.

Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 mins, or until internal temp is 165 degrees F.

This is my favorite way to consume boring as fuck boneless skinless chicken breasts, which I have to eat because my fucking spouse hates dark meat.
>>
>>7305238
I'm intrigued by this homemade pesto of yours... Deets* pls.
>>
>>7305238
>make his own pesto
>add dried basil
>>
2 boxes kraft dinner, 1 pound fatty ground beef, taco seasoning, cheddar cheese, 4 tbs cream cheese.

Make kraft dinner as directed, mix in the cream cheese when hot so it melts.

Brown the ground beef and add taco seasoning like making poverty tacos and don't drain the fat.

Mix the two together and grate some cheddar and mix it in as well.
>>
>>7306780
Also, pasta salad. Cook up some bowtie pasta, get a packet of the dry ranch dressing mix and mix it with a cup of mayo and mix it with the cooled down and drained pasta. Sprinkle some pepper over it and mix it in. If you want to be fancy you can shred some carrots and mix that in and some peas.
>>
>>7306786
forgot..add 3 tbs milk also to the mayo mixture so it's creamier
>>
File: fdasjfkl;a.png (943 KB, 963x755) Image search: [Google]
fdasjfkl;a.png
943 KB, 963x755
>>7306780
>>7306786
>>7306787

sounds tasty, anon
>>
Coconut Rice:

1 can coconut milk
1.25 cups water
1 tsp sugar
pinch salt
1.25 cup jasmine rice

Put coconut milk, water, sugar, and salt into a pot on medium heat, and stir until dissolved. Add jasmine rice, stir, and bring to a boil. When it is boiling, give a final stir and put on a tight-fitting lid. Turn to low, and let it cook for 20 minutes. When done, fluff with a fork and keep the lid on to keep it warm.

Pumpkin, yam, roasted red pepper curry soup

3 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp red wine
1/4 cup dried shiitake mushrooms
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1" piece ginger, grated
1 small red onion, diced
2 red bell peppers, whole
2 small yams, cubed
2 stalks celery, finely diced
2 small carrots, finely diced
3 cloves garlic, finely diced
5 cups hot water

In a large pot, melt the coconut oil over medium heat and preheat the oven to 400F.

Add half of the yams into the pot, with the other half arranged on a greased baking sheet; place both red peppers on the baking sheet next to the yams, and put it in the oven.

Stir the pot occasionally until you start getting a nice browning on the outside of the yam. At this point, add the red onion.

When the onion is translucent, dice and add the celery.

Give that a good stir and let it fry until the onion starts to caramelize a bit, then add the ginger/garlic.

When the ginger/garlic is somewhat browned and very aromatic, quickly deglaze the pan with the red wine and stir it.

Add in the hot water, shiitake mushrooms, and carrots; stir and allow to boil until the carrots can easily be mashed with a fork, and until the yams in the oven are done/browned and the red pepper is somewhat blackened and very aromatic/soft)

Take the baking sheet out of the oven, tear apart the red peppers with two forks, and add the bits into the soup.

Using an immersion blender, puree the soup to a smooth consistency.

Add in the pumpkin puree, stir well, and add curry powder + salt to your liking

Finally, add in the baked yam cubes, stir.
>>
>>7307231
You are in the wrong thread. This one is for people who don't know a fucking thing about cooking but post their shitty concoctions anyway.
>>
>>7307327

I'm not really that great at cooking and I pulled the recipe for the soup out of my ass, I'm not really sure if it qualifies as 'good'...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.