[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was served this for lunch today at work. I feel personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20160124_001.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160124_001.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
I was served this for lunch today at work.

I feel personally insulted.

Post food gore.
>>
You should be happy your workplace feeds you anything you ungrateful piece of shit.
>>
>>7302929
They deduct it from our salary. $10 a day.

Tell me that's a $10 sandwich.
>>
Why do you have two different sandwiches? At work you drink a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette for lunch. If you have time for more than that, you are a leech to the business and should be fired. Work hard, die young and give your life to corporate to improve their lives. It's the only way to be happy.
>>
>>7302940
Looks to be about 75 cents there.
>>
what is that anyways? I thought it was scrambled eggs then I clicked on it and it looks disgusting.
>>
>>7302948
It's egg salad.
>>
>>7302940
>They deduct it from our salary. $10 a day.

lol - yeah, picture that.
>>
>>7302940

You're not salaried, you're on a wage.
>>
>>7302940
No they don't.
>>
>>7302927

Wagecuck problems
>>
>>7302927
Do you work in a sweatshop?
>>
>>7302941
>>7302941

>taking breaks at work

That sounds like commie talk to me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.