[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried using this cheese for quesadillas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: dubliner_cheese-425x435.png (202 KB, 425x435) Image search: [Google]
dubliner_cheese-425x435.png
202 KB, 425x435
>>
>>7302487
The obvious unsaid question is if the results were acceptable.
>>
>>7302498
That's up to you
>>
That time of the year and you've still failed.
>>
>>7302498
The answer to the otherobvious unsaid question is she was too short to reach the top buttons.
>>
>>7302522
>otherobvious
otherobvious? Have you ever considered that that's why you're fuckin' daft?
>>
Why am I getting shitposted this hard?
>>
>>7302681
it'll be over soon
>>
>>7302482
I have not, but I would imagine it would taste pretty fucking overpowering if you plan on putting anything but cheese in there. That shit has a pretty strong taste if I remember correctly
>>
>>7302681
why are you tripfagging?
>>
>>7302707
It gets respect.
>>
>>7302764
Does this seem like respect to you?
>>
File: 1435990747560.jpg (40 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1435990747560.jpg
40 KB, 500x294
>>7302764
>>
>>7302764

I'm buttblasted
>>
>>7302681
Because you're a piece of shit.
>>
>Nagasaki m00t takes over
>Could have turned on forced-anon across all boards and been a hero
>Chose to implement word filters that no one wanted instead

gg you Jap fuck
>>
>>7303312
this. the tripfag butt bereavement would be amazing.
>>
>>7302482
Speaking as an irishman in a unique position to answer this question:
What the fuck difference does it make? Its aged cheddar. It says it right there on the fucking packet.
It doesn't taste like shit or like strawberries. It tastes like cheddar. The difference between that and another aged cheddar when mixed in with all the flavours of a quesedilla would be completely fucking negligible.
Stop wasting board space, you're wasting enough air as it is.
>>
>>7303332
What mental deficiency drives a man to tripfag?
>>
>>7303400
They don't get any attention or recognition in real life
>>
>>7303400
I didn't trip for the longest time. I started because people would impersonate me when I was anon. It was strictly out of self defense. You do believe in self defense don't you?
>>
>>7304089
Why would anyone ever possibly want to impersonate someone as ridiculous as yourself?

You should seriously see a psychiatrist about your paranoid delusions and persecution complex.
>>
>>7303398
It's quite a bit sweeter and nuttier than your run of the mill aged cheddar tbf. I like it though, but never used it for a quesadilla.
>>
>>7304111
>Pre-pack, mass-produced
>Not run of the mill
>>
>>7302482
The assholes ITT have never had this cheese. It tastes more like parmesan than cheddar. It would be wierd on a quesadilla. It does melt, but the flavor profile would need to be blended with another cheese for mexican flavor
>>
I liked just cutting up this cheese and eating it, I don't think it would work for mexican/tex mex foods. The taste and texture wouldn't go with it. Probably would be better for mac and cheese.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.