[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I ordered pic related on amazon; it'l be coming soon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2012_11_14_925_002.jpg (93 KB, 500x605) Image search: [Google]
2012_11_14_925_002.jpg
93 KB, 500x605
So I ordered pic related on amazon; it'l be coming soon. Local foreign markets don't carry them =/.

Has anyone had it and what does it pair best with?

I want to use lemongrass, bok choy, and green onion obv ( and some mushrooms and raw white onions as well ). But does it pair better with poultry, beef, or seafood? I'm a huge fan of calamari so I might try it with that first I think unless someone has experience with it and knows better.
>>
>>7302343
It says

"Challenge: Habanero Ramen"

"Contains habanero pepper which is 20 times spicier than Chungyang pepper"

I'd expect it to be very hot.
>>
>>7302976
he wasn't asking how hot it was you big cock he wanted to know what pairs well with it
>>
>>7302343
>what does it pair best with?
>Instant fucking ramen
>>
>>7302991
Yea seriously, you could have it with fuckin ice cream its not going to matter.... its going to taste like sodium 5000 and a mouthful of hot sauce.
>>
>>7302997
If you can't even put in the effort to slice some green onion or cook an egg, why are you on a cooking board?
>>
>>7302343
>>7302991
I would suggest a petite filet oscar with foie gras au torchon and a glass of Failla Occidental Ridge 2012, Sonoma Coast California Pinot Noir.

Buono Appetito!
>>
>>7303011
I wonder why OP is on a cooking board.
>>
>>7302343
Why would you ruin good ingredients by adding them to this overly processed shit?
Why not cook up some real noodles?
>>
>>7302343
Is this the super hot meme ramen I've been hearing about?
>>
>>7303021
no that's this
>>
>>7302343
>1,241 calories, 69 grams of fat and 2,858 mg of sodium.
When you die OP, can I have your laptop?
>>
Generally with these things if you put in what's on the product image, it goes well - so in that case, shallots, egg, shiitake mushrooms and so on...
>>
>>7303064
Are you an instant ramen connoisseur ?
>>
>>7303078
no but I read namuwiki's page on instant noodles.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.