[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a wiki on /ck/? Looking for vegetarian, college food.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: stir.jpg (44 KB, 472x310) Image search: [Google]
stir.jpg
44 KB, 472x310
Is there a wiki on /ck/? Looking for vegetarian, college food. Preferably easy to make in bulk on Sunday and use for the week.

I'm Indian so I've tried several Indian dishes and dhal seems to work all right, but cooking rice every day is a hassle. Idea in next post.

I've also tried some other stuff like chili, which turns out all right, and any number of stews, which all turned out terrible.

I also considered making wraps (lavash, hummus, sriracha, a ton of vegetables), but the daily fresh vegetable cutting takes a long time here.

One thing I haven't tried is stir fry or vegetables from a bag at the supermarket yet. I'm going to do that today.

Any general suggestions guys?
>>
>>7300592

> I'm Indian
> General suggestions

POO
IN
THE
LOO
>>
Idea for speeding up rice cooking:

on Sunday, leave water and rice in pot. It doesn't hurt to soak the rice, right?

Buy a small Servo and attach it to the rice cooker's lever, back it up with my server, write up a quick web front-end, that allows me to switch it up or down remotely. Turn it on before getting home.

After I'm done, clean it and replace with rice and water again if I want to eat the next day.

Are there any problems with soaking the rice for so long? Is this a viable idea?
>>
No wiki but a booru. Browse and enjoy.
http://ck.booru.org/index.php
>>
File: gamer.jpg (77 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
gamer.jpg
77 KB, 550x413
>>7300609
The booru is shit.
Retard recipes for people with learning difficulties.
Hopefully the /ck/ sticky will kill it off.
>>
>>7300605
Just get a rice cooker with a fucking timer you autist.
>>
>>7300619
I didn't actually realize these existed. Any recommendations? Just first one on Amazon?
>>
>>7300635
Also, another thing is I don't know when I'm going to be coming home. Often I get held up with some classwork or an event, so I would need one that's connected to the Internet. Sounds kind of expensive.
>>
>>7300647
>rice cooker
>connected to the internet

What the fuck?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.