[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized the chicken I ate was undercooked. What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Well thats it.png (12 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
Well thats it.png
12 KB, 320x310
I just realized the chicken I ate was undercooked.
What do I do?
>>
Make sure your affairs are in order.

RIP in peace, OP.
>>
>>7300271
Should I cause myself to throw up?
>>
>>7300275
No no, you'll be doing plenty of that in an hour or so.
>>
>>7300275

Absolutely. ASAP
>>
>>7300268
Drink as much alcohol as you can. The alcohol will kill any bacteria and parasites in your stomach. Don't use any chasers, you need the alcohol as undiluted as possible.
>>
>>7300268
salmonella
>>
Is drinking water a good idea?
>>
>>7300283
this only works if the alcohol is high proof

op call 9/11, i was out on the street one time with my laptop, and got egged, myscreen turned off and i thought it had broke and got mercury all over me, i called them and they straightened shit out. basically if you fear for your life theres no harm in calling as long as you are honest.
>>
Tell everyone on YouTube how beautiful it was.
>>
>>7300283
Raw oysters will enhance the parasite killing-power. They filter shit and make pearls. That's why scientists call them "Nature's Brita".
>>
Eat charcoal tablets
>>
>>7300268

Ride the fuckin' roller coaster. Ride it raw until it screams and bleeds.
>>
>>7300275

Thow up and then take the maximum dose of laxatives. Get everything out of your system NOW
>>
Don't let the germs beat you, kill yourself before you start shitting your guts out.
>>
>>7300359
this

make them go down with you
>>
pic related
>>
>>7300268
Cut the undercooked chicken into four quarters. On each quarter put a different combination of herbs - for example chive and dill, or paprika and honey. After a few dozen of those you'll figure out which spice combos work and which don't, and you'll be a spice master!
Also you'll probably expel partially digested food out of both the relevant orifices and need to spend a couple of days in bed.
>>
>>7300399
This. How do I upvote your comment on here?
>>
Reload to your last save, dont make the same mistake again
>>
File: IMG_3265.jpg (338 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3265.jpg
338 KB, 1200x1600
>>7300268

You'll be fine. I eat undercooked chicken all the time.
>>
Whatever you end up doing, please record and upload results
>>
>>7300419
I actually made chicken sushi last night.

I'm dead now
>>
>>7300359
it's no use
after you die, you'll shit your guts out anyway
>>
File: o1_500.gif (456 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
o1_500.gif
456 KB, 500x285
>>7300472

2spooky
>>
>>7300268
East some jalapenos to compensate. It will make your eventual death less painful.
>>
>>7300402
You could always give it 4chan gold.
>>
File: TV_SUCKS.jpg (29 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
TV_SUCKS.jpg
29 KB, 256x320
>>7300290
>call 9/11
>>
>>7300268
>Ate undercooked chikken
>Wat do?

Digest like a mammal.
Not all undercooked chicken is festering with bacteria and viruses, you know.
>>
>>7300953
Thanks, Jack.
>>
>>7300268
you'll be fine unless you have a pussy gut.
one time I mindlessly licked my finger while making chicken fried steak. (breading with egg, so double whammy)
I then melted a nylon spoon into the gravy by mistake. it turned out very salty. the steaks themselves were pretty good.
>>
File: Accepting.png (475 KB, 680x567) Image search: [Google]
Accepting.png
475 KB, 680x567
>>7300268

Better get reading OP.
>>
File: toad.jpg (22 KB, 280x288) Image search: [Google]
toad.jpg
22 KB, 280x288
>>7300955
welcome ;)
>>
>>7300268
It's probably fine. Only SOME chicken may POTENTIALLY have salmonella or whatever. Even if you get sick, you'll survive because you are not a 1 year old sheltered toddler or a 96 year old woman with AIDS on her deathbed.

I remember as a kid I'd eat raw hamburger because I thought it was delicious. Never got sick.
>>
>>7301736
My grandma apparently did something similar, snacked on a small bit of raw meat for Swedish Meatballs during prep. The same way you, or someone, would consume the raw dough or batter of a dessert before baking it.
>>
>>7300293
wow, they truly are natures oysters
>>
>>7300275
get a glass of water, and add two teaspoons of salt.
Drink it.
if you do not do this, you will experience ten hells tomorrow, and ten more the day after.
>>
>>7300289
not unless you salt it. You'll only be hurting your kidneys otherwise.
>>
>>7300953
quit trying to assassinate this man
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.