[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The /ck/ confessional is now open. >I prefer pic related to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: kraft-parmesan-cheese-450x353.jpg (47 KB, 450x353) Image search: [Google]
kraft-parmesan-cheese-450x353.jpg
47 KB, 450x353
The /ck/ confessional is now open.
>I prefer pic related to the "real" stuff.
>>
File: Easy Cheese.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Easy Cheese.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
I still love this stuff on brauts with caramelized onions and spicy brown mustard.
>>
File: tendies.jpg (89 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
89 KB, 612x612
At the end of a long, stressful week, I just want a tendies basket with ranch, bbq, honey mustard, and some of that ketchup/worcestershire/mayonnaise sauce you get at Raising Cane's and other tendies vendors.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>7300238
O k
>>
>>7299903
goes well with mustard
>>
Canned mushrooms > Fresh
Fight me.
>>
>>7300238
digust fuck am, it's a real toppler
>>
>>7299903
I like the real stuff, but this stuff is great. It's great for a lot of pasta-based dishes. I put it in meatloaf and in breading for deep frying. It's pretty versatile.
>>
I feel the compulsion to touch my food to my chin before each bite/taste. Pretty embarrassing.
>>
File: Cranberry sauce.jpg (229 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cranberry sauce.jpg
229 KB, 640x480
I prefer it to be shaped like a can.
>>
File: what the fug.jpg (37 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.jpg
37 KB, 680x793
>>7300574
:-DDDDDD
>>
>how horrifying
>>7300257
>>
>>7300574
There was an anon a while back saying his friend always did that and he hated going out to eat with him for that exact reason, so he always made excuses not to.

Is this an actual thing?
>>
I like this and all of its chemical goodness.
>>
>>7300238
I got this spray cheesed in me and a chick's mouth while I was making out with her in someone's kitchen at a party once. I can't look at that shit without laughing.
>>
>>7300596
for thanksgiving this year my aunt took it out of the can and mashed it up because she doesnt like the can shape. i contemplated murdering her for a second.
>>
File: Awesome Kong.jpg (24 KB, 317x480) Image search: [Google]
Awesome Kong.jpg
24 KB, 317x480
>>7300692
I never thought these posts were real until it happened to me. It all started a week ago when my girlfriend noticed me checking out the cute girl working the register at the Arbys adjacent to our apartment. My girlfriend is a delightful little vixen herself, but they both knew what I wanted... I needed that savory roast beef with tangy Arbys sauce.

Just yesterday I came home from work exhausted and craving some roast beef. I walk into our bedroom and what do I find? My girlfriend and the counter girl curled up in a pile of beefs. They had the curly fries scattered like rose petals and were drizzling Arbys sauce all over their naked, glistening bodies. The room was thick with the scent of big beef and cheddar.

I undressed and climbed in between them, making a pillow of Hawaiian roll. Then they went to work. They layered crispy onion rings over muh nipps, then stuck muh dick in a roast beefs sandwich wit cheddur. Then they came in with teh arbyz saus AND teh horzey sous AND TEY STARTED EATIN TEH SAMMICH DOG!
By nao I had to get it in dere, soz I had muh gurl start eatin beefs from the beefs if u no wut I mean and I started smashin. I grabbed an onyun rin and lined it up ovr hur arb-hole, then lubed up with horzey sus and gave her the french dic. The onyn ring got all smashed up and haf teh breddin came off but I dint give a FUCK so I grabbed it and aet it. There I am poundin dat arbooty an eatin onions wen I grab a fist o dat hair and dumped au jus on her head.
By nao teh cunter girl was screaming "eat dat beef! eat dat beef!" at muh gurl, soz i grabed her feet and sturted smeering cheez on dem toez. I got up into it fer realz and sturted gruntin "I GOTZ DA MEATS! I GOTZ DA MEATZ!" and blu muh lode of horzey sous al on muh gurls back.

Then we strate fell da fuck out man, jus fel over and wez all rolled aroun in teh beefs an saus an curly friez. Ten da cunter gurl made us jamocha shakes.

Best nite o muh life dog.
>>
>>7300396
I don't think I've ever had canned mushrooms but that sounds disgusting. Fresh mushrooms are delicious
>>
>>7300757
you dont make sense why dont you try it before you knock it you picky little shit
>>
>>7300832
Because I assume it would be slimy and gross with less taste than delicious creamy and firm fresh mushrooms. Canned shit is the worst
>>
>>7299903
Honestly....has more of a taste than the real stuff
>>
I absolutely love Chicken McNuggets. There's just something about them that's so good even though I hate basically everything else at McDonalds.
Also my brother is 26 and he orders chicken tenders at most restaurants he goes to.
>>
>>7300707
>she doesn't like the can shape.

Is she the type of Aunt to ruin any fun that could be found?
>>
>>7300729
yeah, kharma is a bitch
>>
>>7300574

I remember on Everybody Love's Raymond, Raymond's brother did that. I didn't know that was a real thing.
>>
>>7300898
actually yea shes also super christian like they have stockpiles of food and water for "the end times"
>>
>>7300862
My brother in law is in his 30's and he always orders shit like this. The only "vegetable" he eats is potatoes. He's a great guy, and is good to my sister, but damn.
>>
>>7300574
>Robert, pls go
>>
>>7300862
my mother is 48 and that's her go-to
>>
>>7300677
I don't like that stuff. I love it. I wish I could eat it every single week.
>>
>>7300729
That sucks man, I hope you feel better.
>>
>>7299903
I just came here to say you make me sick.
>>
>>7299903
>>7300238
>>7300677
>guys america totally produces the best cheese in the world no really
>americans actually prefer the taste of cheese that comes in a jar/box/spraycan
>>
>>7303462
>please pay attention to me america :'(
>>
>>7300596

THANK YOU. SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS.

I just love cranberries in general, and cranberry sauce is an extension of that.
>>
>>7300648
It's from Everybody Loves Raymond, and there are a surprisingly low number of cu/ck/s who seem to get the refrence.
>>
>I browse /ck/ to feel good about my mediocre cooking
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.