[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to acquire a sauce made out of Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Trinidad_Moruga.jpg (2 MB, 2364x1461) Image search: [Google]
Trinidad_Moruga.jpg
2 MB, 2364x1461
I am going to acquire a sauce made out of Trinidad Scorpion Moruga peppers.
Looking for a dish to make and eat with the sauce. Which dish would emphasise the taste the most ?
>>
>>7299671
A plate of fire, with a side of burning charcoal, with a few dashes off death.
>>
>>7299684
Ayy lmao
But honestly, I was thinking about tacos or something like that.
>>
make some jerk chicken with them
>>
>I'm going to get this sauce which is so hot it's literal only reason to exist is to be hot as hell.
>Caring about the taste

You won't taste shit anyway. Hot sauces that hot are for betas who want to boast to their beta friends about it.

in b4 denial and bawww
>>
>>7299739
Chicken and Lettuce Sandwich.
>>
>>7299739
Literally nothing. There is no culinary reason to eat something that hot.
>>
>>7299745
>Hot sauces that hot are for betas who want to boast to their beta friends about it.
Because people can't enjoy things in life right ?
Why are you so frustrated and posting on /ck/ ?
>>7299744
>>7299746
Yeah, chicken is probably the meat to go.
>>
>>7299751
>Because people can't enjoy things in life right?

People can be retards all day long, and I can call them retards for being retards if I like.

Mostly I'm laughing at the fact the OP is so retarded he thinks a hot sauce like that has any actual "taste" to it and isn't just supposed to be a super hot sauce. As there is no taste, there's no culinary purpose to it, and the OP asking for recipes that will "emphasise the taste" is retarded.
>>
>>7299745
>hot sauces are for betas who want to boast to their friends about it.

That perfectly explains why this question is asked on an anonimous board and not an ordinary forum
>>
>>7299756
I am the OP anyway.
The hot sauce is made out of honey, peppers, and condiments. I still haven't tried it so I do not know how hot it is going to be. But surely there is going to be some taste to it. Have you tried a sauce that hot so you actually speak from experience ?
And I'm just looking for foods that would go well with the hot sauce, that simple.
>>
>>7299757
>Implying OP isn't going to make his "tasty" dish with the sauce
>Implying OP won't eat some and cry/vomit
>Implying OP won't spend years afterward telling people about how he has this amazing hot sauce but "it's really hot, you got to be careful with it!"

How do I know this? Because that's what every sad little "Hot sauce enthusiast" does every single time.

in b4 yet more denial and bawww
>>
>>7299764
>On February 13, 2012, New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute identified the Trinidad moruga scorpion as the hottest chili in the world, with a mean heat of more than 1.2 million Scoville heat units (SHUs) and individual plants with a heat of more than 2 million SHUs.

Yeah sure it'll taste great over that 2m Scovilles.
>>
>>7299767
Just because you cannot understand someone's passion doesn't mean it's retarded. I find no pleasure in fishing, running, listening to folk music and so on, but that doesn't make it retarded, and it does not make people who enjoy it retarded. Nor does it imply they are denying something or compensating for something. Some may be doing just that, but you cannot claim that every guy that likes to fish is retarded just because some of them brag on facebook about "how big the fish they caought was".
In fact if it makes anyone retarded, than that would be the guy pointing a finger at everything he doesn't udnerstand and saying that is retraded.
>>
>>7299767
>>7299770
Why are you so fucking mad ? This is an anonymous cooking board. I come here to share cooking experiences. What do I achieve if I brag about eating something that hot to anonymous people on the internet ? On the other side I can see that you do get a fix out of bashing anonymous people.
And you do not speak from experience so there is that.
>>
File: trolledsoftly.jpg (28 KB, 360x507) Image search: [Google]
trolledsoftly.jpg
28 KB, 360x507
>>7299773
>>7299775
>>
>>7299773
>Just because you cannot understand someone's passion doesn't mean it's retarded.

It does, if that thing is retarded.

>I find no pleasure in fishing, running, listening to folk music and so on, but that doesn't make it retarded

Yes but those things are not retarded.

>In fact if it makes anyone retarded, than that would be the guy pointing a finger at everything he doesn't udnerstand and saying that is retraded.

No it's still the guy who's buying a sauce so hot it's only reason to exist it to be hot and then asking how to "enhance the flavour" of a sauce he literally won't be able to taste.

>>7299775
>What do I achieve if I brag about eating something that hot to anonymous people on the internet

Nothing, but I bet you'll do it in real life. Because hot sauce retards always do.
>>
>>7299783
Your post has no logic in it, and your attitude is one of a man who wants to argue and fight, not learn and udnerstand. You can search for that with your mommy, i will not gratify your need for attention anymore.

>>7299757
>>7299773
theese are my posts and there will be no more. Good day.
>>
>>7299785
>learn and udnerstand hot sauce fanboys

I don't need to learn anything and I understand perfectly: extra-hot million-plus Scoville sauces are retarded. That's not exactly hard.
>>
>>7299785
>tryhard gets called out
>I'm not playing with you meanies anymore
>>
>>7299784
>Nothing, but I bet you'll do it in real life. Because hot sauce retards always do.
Do you know me ? No, I do not think you do. You only know a stereotype which you perpetuate on me. I fucking want a recipe, if you do not have a recipe then state your opinion and stop being a retard.
>>7299789
>>7299803
Fucking autists. Isn't even /ck/ sacred to you ?
>>
>>7299924
>I fucking want a recipe

1. Take retarded hot sauce
2. Rub into eyes
3. Cry like the little bitch you are
>>
>>7299929
>3. Cry like the little bitch you are while crowing to anyone who'll listen about how this is the best hot sauce you've ever rubbed in your eyes
4. get imaginary street cred
>>
>>7299946
>>7299929
Hey but at least I'm gonna get some street cred amirite ? Unlike both of you with no friends.
I'm out.
>>
>>7299951
>implying we're not still friends
Brendon, pls.
>>
what a load kek
>>
I have a ghost pepper sauce, about all its good for is 5 drops to make a whole crock pot of something hot, it is to hot to taste.
The only enjoyment it gives me is watch other people suffer it. You warn them...."hey man one drops all you need in a bowl" ..... huge glob later " naaa dude i like spicy shit."
Just shake my head as a bowl or plate of what ever is in front of them is wasted.
Mines just the hotter daves insanity sauce, its not even their strongest.

Make some eggs drop some on and eat it , i find ghost peppers have a slight sweetness to them before the blinding fire is there. These are similar likely.
>>
>>7299671
chocolate
>>
>>7299739

Go with that.

Taco's, or fajita's, or a burrito.

Have some cool guacamole and or sour cream on standby if the heat becomes too unbearable, as the fat will help cool the burn.

Another good stand by is plain whole fat yogurt.

>>7299745
>You won't taste shit anyway.

Each pepper has their own unique flavor, no matter how hot they are. I haven't had the scorps, but I bet they have an intense citrus type of flavor that blends well with any given dish.
>>
>>7300082
>i find ghost peppers have a slight sweetness to them before the blinding fire is there. These are similar likely.
Interesting. I might try it with eggs then.
>>7300094
Guacamole is a great idea. Definitely gonna make it as a side dish.
>>
>>7299671
well, how the hell does your sauce taste? Is is sweet, tangy, sour, etc?

How can we pair anything if you don't tell us what it is?
>>
>>7299745
>you won't taste shit anyways

That statement seems reasonable if you are not aware that the "hotness" of the peppers specifically is percieved by a certain protein in the body whos name i can't remember right now. Some people have more of it, some have less. Some (very rare) have none and they can eat ghost peppers like salad and not feel the hotness. So knowing that, you should be able to understand that some people that eat really really hot simply eat that hot because "hottest tabasco" and much hotter sauces don't have literally any heat in it for them.
>>
File: hot sauce.jpg (5 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
hot sauce.jpg
5 KB, 160x240
>>7299671
I really like this one, it's not on the extreme 2 mill scoville scale but I really like the citrus taste, plus vinegar flavor but not too much. It's great with eggs. A bit pricy (9 a bottle) but I urge you to try it OP
>>
>>7300246
not OP here, i have heard that jolokia itself has a great taste, and so sauces from jolokia do aswell. Will try it when i get my hands on it.
>>
>>7300202
>I might try it with eggs then.

Eggs with sauted veggies and a side of beans would go well, with a side of guac or sour cream for heat control.
>>
>>7300251
>jolokia itself has a great taste

I grew some and was surprised to find they have a very citrus like aroma and flavor that compliments the peppery tones and heat.

They're really good fresh, though I've never had them dried, or in a sauce.

You can enjoy super hots without having to eat them raw. I NEVER eat raw super hots, as the heat makes them unenjoyable, but when you use them in your cooking, it makes the heat bearable, and adds their unique flavor to the meal, and THAT'S where they excel, imo.
>>
>>7300211
I haven't tried it yet. I said I will acquire it (Monday).
The contents are : 85% peppers, 10% apple vinegar, honey, condiments.
>>7300246
I don't think I can get my hands on that product that easy. I'm in Europe.
>>
>>7299745
Pussy with 2 year olds' palette detected
>>
>>7300287
if its sweet, i'd make some fish tacos, with shredded cabbage.
and maybe add pineapple pieces if you want more sweet.

top it on a trusted medium rare burger with some more sweet compliments.

add it to your next chili you make (without beans, i assume you're not an animal) but use half the amount of homemade chili powder to compensate.
>>
>>7300357
I'm not an animal.
Your suggestions are great. I'm gonna write them down and make them in some time in the future since there is no way in hell I will spend all of the sauce on one dish.
>>
>>7299671
>Wanting anything to do with Trinidad and Tobago
That is one island that needs to be nuked. Nothing but criminals and rapists there.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.