[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite chef is imprisoned in your basement. What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1447797719157.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1447797719157.gif
2 MB, 303x277
For instance, imagine how exciting it would be to chain Chef Eric Ripert to a chair and force feed him emulsified McGriddles™ through a beer bong, waging relentless chemical warfare on his refined palette. When he wasn't enjoying McDonalds, he's be listening to Limp Bizkit at ~100-120 decibels under constantly flickering lights. Eventually, he would be free to go, but only after he stuck a baguette halfway up his butt, so that a fair portion still extruded for the world to admire. He would be released in the middle of a Black Twitter flash mob so that his greatness could be thoroughly documented in an urban vernacular.

Or you could bind YouTube qt Rachel Khoo, and waterboard her with some bubbly Charles Shaw until she was hiccuping and amorous. We would copulate, not for pleasure, but as an act of husbandry. Towards the end of the second trimester, we'd pry her delicate fetus out of her, grill it over mesquite and then preserve it in a vinegar made from her amnion, for a baby escabeche. I would oblige her to post everything she's enjoying on Instagram, the better to start some new food trends.

The possibilities are endless, /ck/. What will you do with your basement chef?
>>
My first reaction would be to wonder why do I suddenly have a basement, how the fuck Gordon Ramsay got there, and what I'm going to tell to the police.
>>
BASED EMERIL WOULD ONLY GET TO EAT ICE CREAM AND BISCUITS
>>
Could be like that movie Saw but instead have Jamie Oliver and Heston Blumenthal chained to the wall.
>>
They have to eat ALL the eggs.
>>
First I would wonder why the OP picked those two chefs, then I would probably let my chef go.
>>
File: 1407197649793.png (553 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1407197649793.png
553 KB, 500x600
>>7299106

maybe if you make an artisan pizza for him, it will make it all ok
>>
File: 1447558493849.jpg (17 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
1447558493849.jpg
17 KB, 405x405
Can I let my chef roam free throughout the basement? It's a finished space and has a bedroom and bathroom. I'd lock the door and windows of course, to keep chef safe.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.