[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your low budget staple food/meal /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15
File: 111111111111.jpg (229 KB, 1860x1046) Image search: [Google]
111111111111.jpg
229 KB, 1860x1046
whats your low budget staple food/meal /ck/?
>>
Usually roast chicken. I always keep an eye on sales at the supermarket and buy a couple whole chickens when they have them on sale for under a dollar a pound. I usually get a couple of meals out of the legs/breasts, pick whatever other meat off the carcass and make some chicken salad for another meal and then use the carcass to make some stock and use that to make soup for another few meals.
>>
>>7298443
chinese takeout 7.50 rice plate for 2 meals
>>
>>7298443
Some kind of sauteed vegetables or soup. Usually turnip soup since it's cheap and tasty
>>
I just go a day or two without eating.
>>
>>7298443
Chicken breasts at $2 a pound. Salt, pepper, whatever fat I have lying around.
Honestly a luxury at times.

Even cheaper still, rice and eggs. Eggs are the greatest food in the world both by themselves and for their many practical purposes.
Rice because being raised in an Asian household means you sign an eternal contract with your body that demands rice at least three meals a week.

Beans are good too.
>>
A banana a day and a lot of water.
>>
>>7298515
>being raised in an Asian household
are you an orphan
>>
>>7298443
Lentils
>>
>>7298487
This honestly.
Eat a good meal every other day and you food costs are half that of an average person.
>>
>>7298635
He or she is Asian, you fucking retard.
>>
Rice and beans, erryday. At m financial lowest, it was all I ate for days at a time. I would add a hot dog, or replace beans for canned chili if I felt like I needed to "treat myself".
>>
Totino's party pizzas are a really big guilty pleasure of mine. Especially if I add extra cheese and pepperoni to it (along with some spices).

Seriously, I just fold it like a taco, and have something truly orgasmic~
>>
>>7298443
I'm not sure if it really counts as "budget", because the cost all-in is probably $3-ish, but:

Loco Moco.

cook a hamburger, 2 eggs any style you want (best: over easy or sunny side up, because rice fucking LOVES egg yolk).

Make brown gravy (I like this recipe, it's a good balance of "easy" and "good". Obviously, go with real stock instead of boullion if you got it. I make a half batch per Hamburger+2 eggs):
http://www.theslowroasteditalian.com/2012/07/5-minute-5-ingredient-5-star-homemade.html

Make rice; how much rice per serving really depends on you. Because I'm a fucking glutton I have 2 scoops (1.5 cups) uncooked.

hamburger+eggs over rice, pour gravy on, dig in while hot.
>>
Oats + Eggs
>>
>>7298443
~$3.50 per plate:
Steak plus sides
~$2.00 per plate:
Roasted chicken breast plus sides
~$1.00 per plate:
Breakfast sandwich/burrito

Sides include:
>rice cooked various ways, typically w/ chicken stock and spices.
>steamed broccoli
>potatoes, either roasted wedges, mashed, or baked whole
>bread, either homemade or store-bought if on sale
>>
>>7298475
You can make that yourself for less.
>>
File: 11111.jpg (134 KB, 460x425) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
134 KB, 460x425
alpha-getti
>>
>>7298443
Sardines. 40p a can.
>>
>>7298443
Rice and fried spam.

I'm never actually broke, but my cheapest meals I eat regularly are beans and canned salsa, quinoa with olive oil, and fried rice with egg.
>>
>>7298443
Great depression poverty food coming through.

Get you some buttermilk, corn bread and an onion.

Pour buttermilk in glass.
Tear up cornbread and mash it up in the buttermilk.
Chop onion and mix into the unholy cornbread and buttermilk concoction. For vampires or something.

My grandparents still eat this stuff and it makes me ill every time.
>>
mukikame and hummus on toast or a wrap (it's also not hard to make homemade hummus too)

chicken, it can also be used in a lot of stuff like soup

a really big tomato if I'm feeling lazy
>>
I don't know; I'm not poor.
>>
>>7298443
garlic rice with beans/lentils and chicken thighs
peanut butter and jam sandwiches
eggs and oatmeal made with milk
>>
Oatmeal with banana, peanut butter, and molasses
Curried lentils and vegetables served with bread
Stir-fried vegetables served with noodles in a peanut sauce

cheap AND healthy
>>
I usually cook some noodles, add a tomato sauce and bake it with gouda. Roughtly 1€ per 500grams.
>>
Semi Asian here (grandma born in Asia, but not me nor my dad and my mother's white), so when there's nothing in the house to eat, I make rice porridge with eggs, scallion/green onion and either stock cube or plain salt. If using stock it's under 30¢ per serving while salt would be about 19¢ per.
Filling, but not much in the way of fat, nutrients and calories. It's about 235cal per serving. Adding oil or other ingredients would improve it, obviously.
>>
>>7299808
We don't need your genealogy, half slope
>>
>>7299813
Quarter, not half!
>>
Scrambled eggs with potato
>>
Bread sandwiches: a slice of bread inbetween two slices of bread.
>>
File: 2015-11-22 20.17.14.jpg (124 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-22 20.17.14.jpg
124 KB, 640x480
>>7298443
>onion
>carrot
>basmati rice
>can of pea or lentil stew
Food for a day for less than 1.50€
>>
Home made pizza. The dough is less than a dollar for around 2 large pizzas, sauce is essentially the cost of canned tomatoes and a few cents of spices/sugar/salt but leaves enough for 6+ pizzas. I don't actually know how much the cheese costs, maybe a few dollars. Toppings are usually cheap pepperoni, some peppers if I have any.

It's a fraction of the price of ordering pizza and is much better than pizza chains
>>
File: 1452819335934.jpg (35 KB, 563x552) Image search: [Google]
1452819335934.jpg
35 KB, 563x552
>>7299832
>onion
>>
>>7300047
>child
>>
Cabbage, in any conceivable and edible way.
>>
>>7298459
>whole chickens when they have them on sale for under a dollar a pound
The best I can get is about £1/lb - $1.40ish a pound, and that's mediocre chicken from stores that aren't exactly the best.

Still, I find I eat more healthily when it's a whole chicken. If I just had two chicken breasts, two chicken legs, and so on, I'd put a whole breast into a meal rather than just the amount of chicken I want. Better to slow-cook it if I'm too lazy to roast, and part it out myself.
>>
>>7298443
>take 1kg mixed frozen vegetable bag (89p from ALDI)
>dump straight out the bag into a pot, put the lid on and put on medium heat
>eat 40p can of sardines whilst waiting
>add salt and pepper to veggies and eat
Very filling, easy, nutritious, and cheap
>>
My usual shopping list when I was a broke college student.

Potatoes, rice, spagetti, bread, oatmeal, dried kidney beans, spinach, broccli, bananas, apples, canned beans, canned fish (tuna, salmon, sardines), eggs, canned meat (spam, ham, corned beef), milk, cheee singles, butter or margerine (cheaper), meat (chicken is usually cheap as is skirt steak, pork, ham, ground beef, anything cheap I worked cooking in a diner and a Denny's for years so Im pretty handy with whatever meat I get)

A sack of rice or potatoes is usually 10 pounds so you dont have to get them every week. Buy what you can when it is cheap. Canned proteins like beans, fish and meats are a lifesaver. Same with pasta, buy what is on sale, some spag with some meat done well can be filling and feed you pretty
well. Milk, eggs, cheese or beans go with everything.
>>
Invest in a slow cooker, you can get a decent one for $30. Buy some cheap ass pork or beef tendons, throw that and some root veggies in the slow cooker. Add water, soysauce, sugar, salt, bit of worcestershire sauce, until the liquid just covers up everything. Go to work/class, come back and it's done.
>>
>>7298443
Low budget staple foods are pretty much all I eat

A lot of potatoes, peanut butter, tuna and spam

I am but a humble eater tending to my foods
>>
Usually Spam and rice, or if I'm feeling really rushed and don't want to deal with frying pans, beating an egg with soy sauce and pouring it over hot rice. The heat cooks it enough to keep salmonella away.
>>
A dollar for a box of ziti, a jar of ragu and half block of motz, sometime cottage cheese. Season it etc and I got olive oil for Xmas but thats like 4 dollars right there and it lasts me two days.
>>
>>7298443
4" baguette is <90p and that's hard to eat all of.
Big bag of store brand corn flakes is 25p
Sometimes I eat oats without milk ;-;
>>
File: 1451608262271.jpg (35 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1451608262271.jpg
35 KB, 456x456
>Cntrl+F
>ramen
>no results

When i was super broke it would be chicken ramen noodles, and a grilled cheese for every other meal.
>>
>>7300947
In my opinion ramen isn't filling enough unless you cook it with egg mixed in
>>
File: 1452799426647.png (256 KB, 273x354) Image search: [Google]
1452799426647.png
256 KB, 273x354
>mfw people eat like this

Jesus christ, guys, I'm not the poorest person in the world but even when I have literally no money I can still eat solid healthy food with cheap as fuck vegetables and homemade breads, pizza, and pasta.
>>
>>7298515

chicken breast
>$2 a pound

wut.jpg
where are you shopping??
>>
>>7298443
Made some baked beans (2 cans cheap beer, 2 tbs tomato paste, 1 tbs chili powder, 2 tbs paprika, 1 tsp dry mustard, 1 onion, 4 cloves garlic, 2 cheap sausages, 3 cups dry beans, and some marjoram out of the garden)
baked potato
sour cream - 2 tbs
butter - 2 tbs
salt and pepper
ate with some broccoli
I ate a lot of beans and farted a lot for a few days, but it was good tasting and filling meals for under $2 each. I wasn't trying to go as cheap as I could. The same meal could be had for very cheap by leaving a few things out and looking for sale items.
>>
>>7298443
Surely everyone's go to is Ramen?
>>
>>7298443
rice and beans bitch

we wartime food now
>>
>>7298662
I'll give this a try, I used to do it, but then I just sorta...stopped?
>>
>>7298443
Peanut butter sandwiches with jelly or bananas. I use 2 oz of peanut butter per sandwich, so i get enough protein that I don't have to buy meat. Last month I spent only $44 on food, mostly peanut butter.
>>
>>7298515
>rice three meals a week

you're not eating enough rice anon
>>
>>7300393
You eat a kilo of veggies at a time? Damn son, you must shit some huge sequoia logs. I'm amazed and inspired.
>>
>>7298988

If you ain't got the do-re-mi, folks... you ain't got the do-re-mi!
>>
File: Mujaddara-text.jpg (250 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
Mujaddara-text.jpg
250 KB, 640x853
>>7298443

mujaddara

>lentils
>rice
>onions
>oil
>salt
>pepper

some recipes use some spices but it can be great without them. Low-budget but also quite tasty on occasion but at times I've definitely over done it. Also before you get good at making it it can be really dry.
>>
-Rice+Kimchi+egg
-Rice+Raw egg+soy sauce + scallion
-Miso soup
-banana+coffee+any kind of baked good
-nuts
-chickpeas with crushed tomato and red onion seasoned with garlic, cumin, chili
-homemade pizza
-pasta

ramen if i am trying to save money for a big purchase and need to go into depravity mode
>>
>>7300970
You call that healthy?
>>
Brown rice
Black beans
Peppers
Onion
Mushrooms

Plus kale ( shit is fucking dirt cheap)
With vinaigrette.
>>
>>7298443
What's in the ziplock? Flint water?
>>
>>7300947

Ramen is very terrible because it's pretty much just wax coated starch in sodium soup. It's not very filling and even if you did add vegetables and meat, it'll just make you feel sick because of how much the noodles lack nutrition.

Even the fancy Asian instant ramen won't help you much if you're starving. You'll get full, but feel uneasy afterwards :C
>>
>>7298443
Buckwheat groats made into curry. Its simple and versatile and filling-ish. It's my rice.
>>
>>7301992
It's a joke. It's from a clickhole article about American school lunches.
>>
>>7300393
Ive always got aldi frozen veg in the house, quick and cheap way to get nutrition, just add protein
Literally no excuses for fat or poor fucks to not eat healthy
>>
>>7298443
My favorite is baked chicken drumsticks and mexican rice.
>>
>>7298781
>>7298487
These.
>>
>>7298443
You should be making rounds at the grocery store. You'll save money overall. Here are some of my favorites:

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Salad with eggs
Salad with nuts
Rice with beans
Grilled Cheese Sandwich

The list goes on. Go to the store and buy some shit.
>>
>>7301700
I'm an ex fattie and just cannot get full no matter how much I eat.
Lost a fucktonne of weight by just not eating, took it too far (110lbs at 5'9) and I'm bulking now by just eating hundreds of calories of veggies
I don't know why I typed all this
>>
>>7302666
The Morning Star made you type that.

Also, I'm the opposite. I eat a little food and feel full almost immediately. I'd be skinny as hell if I didn't drink so much beer.
>>
>>7300047

Don't talk shit about onions. They're literally the best vegetable in the world and can compliment or enhance the flavors of any dish.

I love onions raw, cooked, grilled, sauteed, caramelized, pickled, you name it. Pearl onions, red onions, yellow onions, white onions. If you're going to buy just one organic product, make that product an onion. Organic onions are SO potent for some reason.
>>
>>7303124
>Organic onions are SO potent for some reason
this is true and why i avoid them
they make my eyes hurt SO BAD
i love onions but fuck they hurt my eyes
>>
>>7298443
Is that a bag of piss?
>>
What is your favorite brand of sardine?
>>
Rice
Black beans
Eggs

And a few tomatoes, carrots and greens to make up your micronutrients. You could live on this for a long time.
>>
File: no.jpg (227 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
227 KB, 650x650
>>7300047
>shitposts
>>
>>7302671
>morning star /satan
Dude only drink on saturdays. I started doing this and the weight falls off. Also the app lose it helps
>>
>>7298443
couscous
shit's good and fucking easy
>>
>>7298443
Rice and chili, it never gets old. Squeeze some lime on it for added flavor.
>>
>>7298635
autist detected
>>
>>7298443
chicken thighs and potatoes
>>
Spaghetti bolognese

Tastes good even if you use shitty ingredients
>>
>>7303147
I think its marmalade
>>
spaghetti carbonara
i just use cheap bacon, cheap italian hard cheese and a egg. no cream, you fucking faggots. tastes great and costs less than one euro per serving
>>
>>7302356
What the fuck are you talking about. Carbs, vegetables, protein. How is that not nourishing? The ramen alone is shit, but adding the extra stuff can make it a decent meal
>>
>>7298487
Is this doable if you go to the gym? I'm in the Army and I run as a hobby. If I can keep up running and eating once a day to save money, then I'll do it.
>>
>>7298755

Yea I've made shit similar.Its pretty solid. Works with those frozen preformed hamburger patties if you dont go ground beef.
>>
>>7305119
>eating once a day to save money, then I'll do it.
Eat at the defac you fuckwit.
Unless you are one of those white knight retards that married a stripper and live outside the barracks.
>>
>>7298443
Rice and beans with assorted sauces or spices
Complete protein brah
>>
big trays of chopped up sweet potato, broccoli, mushrooms and chorizo/smoked ham offcuts drizzled in olive oil and roasted in the oven. good shit + cheap af
>>
>>7300980
not op, but i shop at meijer, and they always have boneless/skinless chicken breasts at the meat counter for $1.98/lb.
>>
>>7298443
Congee
Rotisserie chickens at the supermarket
Chicken thighs
Ramen
>>
rice and dry beans are probably the cheapest nutrient dense food you can get. Seasonal produce, like right now a 5 gallon bucket of kale or collards is 99 cents. Egg nog is on major sale right now, half gallon for 2$, and its literally liquid ice cream. churn it or drink it for a filling creamy food. If you have access to someone with a costco card, a bag of frozen veggies and a rotisserie chicken is 12$ out the door, and will give you 5-7 meals of chicken, chicken soup etc. Plus you can make bone broth out of the carcass, which you can freeze in ice cube trays to keep your nutrients up when you are eating rice and beans
>>
>>7305244
I forgot to add
>one box of pasta
>one jar of sauce
>half a red onion
>one bell pepper
>some portobella mushrooms
>a pound of ground meat
>saute veggies and season with salt/pepper
>boil pasta
>mix sauce, veggies, and meat
>mix with the pasta
>get 5+ pounds of food that is extremely filling
>>
Potatoes, beans, rice, and veggies for stir fry, and surprisingly enough beef flanks. Chicken in my area is pretty pricey now, while I can buy some small beef flanks for like 2-3 bucks.
>>
1 egg+1 slice of bread+1 tsp butter (butter not necessary but it tastes better this way)
Cut hole in bread, big enough to hold the egg but don't cut of so much that there's only crust. Put egg in hole and fry like you would normally. You can also cook the little part you cut out but it's your choice.
>>
>>7298443
Caviar and cigarettes. But only when I'm in dire straights.
>>
SPAM, sliced and pan fried until outside is crispy
Spread ssamhang on spam and eat with rice.
Usually brown rice with beans added.
>>
Alpha-ghetti (frozen meatballs if I'm feeling special)
Or MRE's because they're issued and I have a stockpile
>>
/ck/ does not fully appreciate these, but millet and semolina pudding.
semolina pudding is just made with semolina, milk(i use powdered) and some form of sugar. millet is also cheap and easy
>>
Buy a whole chicken and as many noodles as you can afford and make soup from the chicken and you can also add the chicken to the soup
>>
"my fridge is so full i dont know what to eat" - foods are sandwiches or cornflakes
>>
>>7307045
also sewva, its seems to have a different name every where you go. but a soup made from barley in broth with what ever vegetables are on hand
>>
bamping for intrest
>>
File: toasty.jpg (35 KB, 468x353) Image search: [Google]
toasty.jpg
35 KB, 468x353
>low budget
no mention of toast sandwich

fuck off you spoon fed ungrateful fakes
>>
I always have beans, minced garlic, rice and raise chickens for eggs and meat in my backyard. So, probably a chicken thigh and black bean soup. If I have red onions, pickle them and top the soup with them. I always buy them when they go on sale and pickle at least 4 jars.
>>
>>7308148
I lived three months on a diet of either beans and rice or toast with lemon curd/mayo... Poverty teaches well
>>
I'm eating rice with mayo, mustard and cuck sauce right now.

Tastes like sadness.
>tfw job still isn't sending me work
>>
File: 1430942169243.jpg (123 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1430942169243.jpg
123 KB, 670x503
Lentil Stew

>Chop 1 whole red onion, 3 cloves of garlic and 1 whole red bell pepper and sautee them in olive oil on medium low
>Once the onions are translucent and soft, add 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, 1 tablespoon sumac, 1 teaspoon turmeric, black pepper (to taste), 60ml red chili paste (such as sambal oelek), 1 small handful of mint leaves (chopped) and the juice of half a lemon
>Cook the mixture, stirring constantly, for about a minute
>Add 1 can (roughly 400ml) crushed tomatoes, then add three times this can's volume in water
>Stir and bring the mixture to a boil
>Add 250ml dry red lentils and 2 tablespoons of chicken or vegetable bouillon paste (such as Better than Bouillon), or some bouillon cubes
>Stir until bouillon is fully incorporated, then reduce to a low simmer and cover
>Cook until lentils are completely tender
>Add 45ml of tahina (sesame paste) and stir to incorporate

Serve with rice, makes 4-5 big portions. It's vegan if you use vegetable bouillon but it's heterosexual if you don't.
>>
>>7300950
>In my opinion ramen isn't filling enough unless you cook it with egg mixed in
Literally just did this today.
It was pretty filling. How. I only even added one egg.
>>
>>7298443
Rice, beans, and chicken is all I need.
>>
>>7299014
You won't stay rich for long if you waste money on expensive food as some bullshit status symbol. My cousins are millionaires and they all shop at ALDI.
>>
>>7308354
Can confirm. Made 60k after taxes last year and spend 40k on food. I'm not even kidding.
>>
File: 1366953125207.jpg (8 KB, 251x206) Image search: [Google]
1366953125207.jpg
8 KB, 251x206
>>7308380
>spend 40k on food
I spend 2k a year on food and I feel like it's too much.
>>
File: 1418340183149.png (2 MB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1418340183149.png
2 MB, 1053x1070
>huge bag of rice / noodles
>huge bag of frozen chicken / huge bag of beans
>huge bag of frozen mushrooms / spinach / mixed vegs
>huge containers of simple spices / sauces
>huge jugs of canola oil
>medium saucepan
>large wok
>glass storage bowls
seriously how do people spend a lot of money on home cooking? that's like 50 bucks for a month.
blow the other half of your food budget on liquor.
>>
>>7308276
>tfw life isn't sending you job
>>
>>7308380
>Made 60k after taxes last year and spend 40k on food.
>40k on food
>40/12 = 3.3
>3.3k a month on food
>31~ days a month
>spending over 1 grand a week on food
Are you eating at fucking gourmet restaurants every day or some shit?
That's literally over 100 dollars a day on food.
Fucking how.

You could literally buy a used car every month for all the money you are spending on month.

You must either eat like a king, or be fat as fuck.

Or trolling. This would be the best option.

2/3 of your money should not be going to food.
>>
>>7300980
Walmart, Aldis, Save-a-Lot. I never pay more than $2/lb for boneless skinless frozen chicken breasts. Even less for bone-in. My target sale price is closer to $1.60lb.

Thigh and leg quarters are even better, about 60-70 cents a pound in 10lb bags.

>>7302356
It works while you're young. You can eat like that and not die.

When I was a brokeass motherfucker trying to work my way through college who didn't realize white people could get food stamps we lived for months at a time on 5-cent packs of ramen.

We found it on sale one evening and myself and a roommate each bought $20 worth - our entire food budget for like a fucking month. We cleared shelves and pulled from the back stock. Multiple carts piled high of the shit.

Yes, that's 800 packs of ramen. We had only a few dishes in the dorm so our kitchen cabinets were bare anyway... now stuffed full solid with ramen.

Also, Picante Beef and Creamy Chicken are the shit.

The cashier girl gave us the most awful fucking glare the entire time, too. I don't think she blinked once. Just death-glare. Apparently their store was one of the dipshit retard ones that don't have the "quantity" button active on their POS. Each one scanned... individually.

Boop. Boop. Boop. Boop. Glare.

We'd also scrounge for change, take the nickels and dimes out of the little cups by the registers at gas stations, and whenever we saved up a dollar we'd buy a dozen eggs. Harboiled. Literally the perfect food.

three packs a day - one for breakfast, two for dinner. Lunch was usually a hardboiled egg if we ate since we could pocket it easily and take it to class with us. For like three months I swear we lived on twenty-five fucking cents a day worth of sodium and the occasional bummed cigarette.
>>
File: PLg7WcW.png (516 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
PLg7WcW.png
516 KB, 1080x1920
>>7309154
pocket eggs?
>>
>>7309021
>Math is hard

If he spent one grand a week on food, he'd spend 52k per year. You know, 52 weeks in a year.
>>
>>7309154

METH
>>
>>7305151
I legitimately can't bring myself to hate those dumb fuckers that mess with the town bicycles and think they need to make honest women. The sheer degrees of fuck they get involved with is enough of a life lesson for the all rest of us to know better.
>>
File: nuts.jpg (91 KB, 514x805) Image search: [Google]
nuts.jpg
91 KB, 514x805
nuts
>>
>>7309814
I actually didn't do the last past of the math when I said a grand a week. But yeah, but was dumb of me.
Still. I did the actual math 3.3k/31 = 106.

Like I said, over 100$ a day on food.
That's fucking insane unless you are rich.
>>
>>7298443
>ramen
>pasta with no sauce, butter, and herbs
>beans and rice
>5 kilograms of refrigerated salad (best $ per kg)
>>
>>7301886
yes
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.