[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw literally eating like a king
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: i4372.jpg (149 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
i4372.jpg
149 KB, 960x960
>tfw literally eating like a king
>>
King of the weebs
>>
Bottom left looks like someone threw some paper towels in a bowl and shit all over them.
>>
king of what?

the plastic tray makes it look like youre eating food from fema relief or red cross benefit
>>
>>7298210
>>7298214
>>7298215
>all this butthurt

and how was your canned soup and instant ramen today?
>>
>>7298204
>weebshit
>kings food
>>
>>7298223
Nice tray faggot. Try and find a clean place to snap a pic of your weeb shit next time.
>>
>>7298214
top kek
>>
King of New Guinea maybe
>>
>>7298214
Spot fucking on. This whole tray looks disgusting as fuck op.
>>
I've always wondered what they did with the good parts of the animals when even the king eats the leftovers in third world countries.
>>
>>7298204

That looks like a tapework infection waiting to happen.
>>
File: 1377470376773.png (33 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
1377470376773.png
33 KB, 545x500
>>7298204
>that nasty counter that looks like it hasn't been cleaned in two weeks
>that just fresh pissed on appearance all the food has
>that soup that literally looks like the remnants of a stewed shit filled toilet after wiping
>eating like a king

OP you done fucked up
>>
>eating Japanese shit

Please kill yourself OP. Japan has the worse cuisine and you know it. Eating it won't make you Asian nor will wasting your life watching anime.

Just end it all.
>>
do you people really think this is japanese food or are you just memeing?
>>
>>7298394
>visiting Japan
>not eating tapeworm soup and paper towel shits
>>
>>7298204
looks like good thai food, upper corner looks like khao kha mu or mu pa lo(pork knuckle stewed in soy sauce/spices served with eggs and pickled mustard green), chili dip, broth, chicken rice, and broth with wide rice noodles(i love the versions of this with pork stomach)
>>
>>7298204
I love all kinds of foods, but that pic is so full of filth, it makes me want to vomit. I think I've contracted food poisoning just looking at it. Fuck you, OP.
>>
Bottom left

I want all that shit inside my mouth right fucking now
>>
>>7298204
gtfo singapore/malaysian poster
>>
>>7298394
Every kiddo from boards like /v/ thinks anything Asian = Japan = GRRRR FUCKING WEEBS I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!
>>
laughing at the fact that nobody can recognize that the OPs picture are chinese dishes, and tasty ones at that
>>
>>7298670
I don't recognize what he broth on the top right is. I know bottom left is wontons in broth with fried shallots
>>
>>7298204
what's bottom left called? any good recipe? i want to make that broth.
>>
Top and bottom left is typical singaporean kway chap. Right side is braised duck rice likely from the same stall. Its shit food, i would rather have burgerking.
>>
>>7298860
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>7298887
Nothings wrong. Its just blander than it looks. Everything about it is generic and standardized among every single kway chap stall here. It is NOT tasty like Pho or Ramen.
>>
>>7298903
looks like the stuff my thai boss makes whenever its cold/her husband iis around(hes part chinese), i like it aot actualy, its homey and comforting
>>
>>7298204
looks delish desu
>>
>>7298204
You chose to shitpost Singaporean/Malaysian food and you literally chose the plebbest of them all. Come back when you have some decent nasi lemak, murturabak or chai tau kway to show us.
>>
>>7298860
>singaporean

at last someone correct in this thread
>>
>>7298852
Wonton
>>
File: 1441928036310.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1441928036310.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>7298214
>>
>>7298204
>$30
>>
>>7298204
>Asia
>kings
You mean emperor you baka (idiot) gaijin (foreigner)
>>
>>7298204
Looks like a god tier bulking meal
Needs more greens though
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.