[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys would mixing tapatio hot sauce with tuna and mayonaise taste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 4927046-3667402849-tapat.jpg (21 KB, 200x652) Image search: [Google]
4927046-3667402849-tapat.jpg
21 KB, 200x652
Guys would mixing tapatio hot sauce with tuna and mayonaise taste good? I have like nothing in the house that's flavorful besides that. I don't want to try it and then find out I wasted a whole 75 cent can of tuna. Any opinons/experiences?
>>
If you like mayo with tuna and hot sauce, sure, it'll be fine.
>>
I put Tabasco in my tuna salad all the time, and it's great. Give it a try OP and let us know how it goes.
>>
File: Bob-and-Tosh.jpg (179 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
Bob-and-Tosh.jpg
179 KB, 1000x661
>>7298009
>>7298007
Thanks mah nigs I will report back later tonight when I eat. First I gotta get my drink on
>>
OP here

It was really good 8/8 status will do again
>>
>mixing hot sauce with mayonaisse
Just put slices of the chili pepper there you heathen. Or use actual ground pepper to evoke a similar flavor that's not actually spicy.
>>
>>7299236
I like the spice though. And it actually mixes well with the mayonaise believe it or not. I was skeptical but it works really well. I put a lot of tapatio in but it was a subtle heat and flavor because it was mixed in with the mayonaise and spread throughout the whole tuna sandwich
>>
one of my favorite sandwiches is toasted sourdough, tuna, pickles, mustard, mayo, tapatio, and whole/partially crushed tapatio doritos

would eat every day
>>
>>7298002
Why not be your own person and try it yourself? Its not like your poor ass has anything to lose.
>>
>>7298002
where the onions?
>>
>>7298002
>wasted a whole 75 cent can of tuna

Sucks being poor bro
>>
>>7298002
When I make tuna melt sandwiches (I prefer my tuna salad on fried bread), I use the following:

Japanese mayo (Egg yolks, apple cider vinegar, MSG = tastier mayo)
Stone ground mustard
Soy sauce
White pepper
Cayenne powder

Gives it a nice, layered flavor. I also frequently change it for canned mackerel, which I think is a better fish.
>>
>>7298002

>would tapatio go good with X

Yes

The answer is yes
>>
>>7298002
add some onion and celery and u have tuna salad dog legit
>>
Why did you need to be told that it would taste fine? Do you have an impaired imagination? I can imagine it without even thinking about it and it sounds palatable as far as cheap shitty food goes.
>>
>>7299794
sounds shitty 2 me and i cook better than u
>>
>>7299791
Adding mayonnaise to something does not make it a salad, even if you add your minuscule portion of vegetables.
>>
>>7299796
If you cook better than me then you probably have no palate at all for junk food so how would you know.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.