[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ramen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 20140812_173945.jpg (1 MB, 2997x2393) Image search: [Google]
20140812_173945.jpg
1 MB, 2997x2393
Hello! I was recently in Japan and tried this Ramen that was delicious! But I can't find it stateside anywhere, does anyone know if it's sold online or what it's actual name is?

Pic Related.
>>
That actually looks pretty good based on the picture, but I'd try one of the weeb boards if you actually want to find it.

I've gone to tons of Asian grocery stores and don't recognize that, so I'm guessing you'd have to find out the brand and whether or not somebody is importing it.
>>
>>7297908
Its literally Bukkake Ramen, no joke
>>
shoyu flavor bukakke ramen
>>
Fuck off weeaboo go back to /a/
>>
>>7298025
>shoyu flavor bukakke ramen
hnng
i wish they sold bukkake ramen at my supermarket
>>
>>7297908
>see OP and read bukkake raamen big serving
So what? This is a joke right?
>>
>>7297908
it's not going to be cheap but proxy shopping services will be able too get what you want
>>
>>7299577

What is a good proxy shopping service?
>>
>>7298025
>>7299418
That reminds me of the moment when I got invited by my Japanese boss in Kawasaki for dinner. His wife told me she her favorite food is bukkake and she wants to make it tonight.
>mfw
>>
>>7297908
If you live in San Antonio there's a shop called minnano that sells this. It is quite delicious.
>>
Bukkake just means "covered in" children
>>
>>7300285
To dash or splash actually, Dad.
>>
File: bite the bait.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bite the bait.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>7297919
>>7298426
Ramen thread on /ck/:
>take this shit to /jp/, weeb

Ramen thread on /jp/
>take this shit to /ck/, faggot

IT'S A NEVER ENDING CYCLE
>>
>>7301185

This, all day every day.
>>
IN NAGASAKI
THEY LIKE BUKKAKE
>>
Brand appears to be Ace Cook (エースコック, e-su kokku).

Godspeed, anon. Looks better than most of the garbage in the supermarket.
>>
>>7302967
I'M A FUNKY SPUNKY JUNKY FOR YOUR LOVE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.