[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never lurked or posted here before, but I'm an amateur home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Never lurked or posted here before, but I'm an amateur home cook, used to work in a restaurant and was gonna become a chef till a bunch of sequential injuries put me out of action.
I'm thinking about creating a YouTube channel where it's focused mainly on cooking for yourself and others on a lower budget. I'm not talking ramen noodles I'm talking steak, stuffed mushrooms, things like that.
Not something to eat every day but if you're having company over you can feed 4 people a steak dinner for under 20$.
I'm thinking of releasing a video once a week, with a different culture or food style each time.
I ask, would anyone be interested in a channel like that? 4* cooking on a 2* budget?
Pic related, salmon, potatoes, fresh and grilled bell peppers with homemade hollondaise.
>>
File: hbb sketti.gif (309 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
hbb sketti.gif
309 KB, 300x400
>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall
>>
>>7297700
Post pics of injuries?
>>
The idea sounds ok but it would really depend on your personality/camera work. People expect high quality shit on YouTube nowadays.
>>
>>7297821
Not letting me post a pic from my phone. Gimme a min.
Shoulder repair knee repair and a major concussion all within a year and a half and another surgery on my shoulder soon too
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1280x960
>>7297898
Shoulder is messed up at the moment too as you can see
>>
>>7297833
Well I love to cook, and want to make others realize that even on a budget it can be fun and fancy.
I'm not fugly so that might help, I just need to invest in a camera for it and then I'm good to go.
Sorry for the long reply time guys, just made up some steak bites and dipping sauces for a house warming party I'm going to.
>>
>>7297902
Post tits bb
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7297898
Oh and an appendectomy cause I damaged it in a car accident. Yeah for about 3 years it was a surgery every year and now I'm expecting another one this year. So I figured why not try doin some YouTube videos of things I enjoy. And since I don't wanna be a LetsPlay douchebag I'll cook.
Stuffed mushroom caps with Leicester red indian curry cheese and a prosciutto rosette.
5 mins prep and 20 mins cook time.
Price 11-20$ depending on quality and amount.
I treated my buddy to those and he supplied the scotch. Cost me 14$ but I got expensive prosciutto cause it was a treat.
>>
>>7297921
Well. I'm a dude, just really swollen on the right side due to all the damage. Basically gives me a single titty. So I mean, that's fun.
>>
>>7297700
this might work, but from what i've seen, you really, really need to work on your presentation, man. nobody's going to cook your shit if it looks like shit
>>
>>7297941
This. Your presentation is awful but it all sounds bretty good.
>>
>>7297941
Yeah the presentation was literally just "fuck it I'm hungry and my buddy wants to see some good chow"
Usually it's plated a lot nicer but damn I wanted it in me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.