[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tiny as fuck hamburger >$7.60 for 4 hamburgers (equivalent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: white-castle-office.jpg (137 KB, 1000x730) Image search: [Google]
white-castle-office.jpg
137 KB, 1000x730
>tiny as fuck hamburger
>$7.60 for 4 hamburgers (equivalent to 1 regular sized hamburger), medium fries and a diet coke

Is White Castle a meme chain or something. I don't get it.
>>
Why pay all that extra money for a sugar water and fries?

If you're going to a burger place, go for the burgers.
>>
>>7297628
>Getting fries at White Castle

They are literally the worst thing in fast food.
Just get a dozen sliders and a glass of water.
Remember: you're drunk.
>>
>>7297628
That must be NYC or highway prices. White Castle is the cheapest.
>>
Best drunk food ever. My buds and I used to go clubbing and drinking then drag our asses into white castle before going home. Then the next orning youre teacing the toilet a lesson in violence.
>>
>>7297707
Solid fun
>>
>>7297628
>meme

how to spot the underage redditor
>>
>>7297628

because le harold and kumar film
>>
>>7297788
Someone got triggered
>>
>>7297796
yeah, you did champ :^) how ya gonna meme your way outta this one, whistle dick? ;^)
>>
well it's definitely a problem the sliders are $1 each. I really like white castle but the value just isn't there, can go to any other fast food place and get burgers 3x that size for the same price
>>
>>7297809
Aww... sop up your tears.
>>
>>7297628
They're open 24/7
Where else you gonna go wjen you're piss drunk and hungry at 4am
>>
>>7297824
a "u mad" variant. predictable, doesn't really bring anything to the table (like ur broke ass dad when you were a kid lol). maybe satisfy fewer gentlemen and practice shitposting a little more instead. if you start missing the taste of man in your mouth just remember this moment when you were choking on my dick.
>>
It's the eastern equivalent of In-N-Out, as far as popularity vs. actual product go. White Castle has a pop culture and fast food culture reputation, just like In-N-Out, but both places are not nearly as good as they are made out to be. At least, though, In-N-Out is cheap. A regular hamburger there is only $2.10. A Double Double (which is by far the most popular) is only $3.45. So, in that respect, I guess it's a bit more legit, but I personally stopped eating at either of those places years ago. I haven't had White Castle in at least 7 years, and the last time I had In-N-Out was about 5 years ago.
>>
>>7297836
Wow, still anally pained?

lol
>>
>>7297836
Advanced autism
>>
>>7297836
>practice shitposting a little more instead.

You are the worst kind of person. Your post was bad, and you should feel bad. You should show some discipline and ban yourself from here for at least a year. Hopefully that would teach you some humility about making such ridiculous and dysfunctional posts.
>>
>>7297848
>>7297850
I'm seeing double! Four ultimate dick suckers!
>>
>>7297859
you should show some self discipline and stop auto-fellating in the shower. everyone knows what you are doing in there.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x796
>>7297866
90% of all human beings would auto-fellate if they could.

You know you would. Don't lie.
>>
>>7297891
>I'm a cocksucker, so everyone else must be as well
sorry, sweetie, not everyone is like you.
>>
>>7297866
>implying masturbation isn't both fun and healthy

What are you, some kind of molested catholic choir boy?
>>
>>7297891

I used to be able to before my guts ballooned up due to alcoholism.

>polite sage
>>
>>7297903
>implying jacking off is the same thing as taking a load in your mouth/face
I guess the priests got you used to it, huh?
>>
>>7297826
Whataburger
>>
>>7297915
Look at this idiot. He can't even come up with something original. Also, you fucking moron, self-fellating (whether or not you cum in your own mouth) is STILL masturbation, retard. And any male who's afraid of his own jizz is a little pussy boy.
>>
>>7297839
ironically i only go to in-n-out for animal fries. biannually or so
>>
>>7298985
>some cock-sucking, cum-guzzling faggot trying to call someone else a pussy
holy fuck I am dying laughing. yeah, you being a skirt wearing little cum slut really makes you a real tough guy! bwa ha ha
>>
>>7298890
Doesn't exist near me
It's either white castle or a diner here in NJ
Diner is usually a better choice but it's often full of cops & about once a year I just crave some gross sloppy shitburgers
>>
>>7297826
>Where else you gonna go wjen you're piss drunk and hungry at 4am

Go to Steak & Shake for the 7x7
>>
>>7297836
damn. good one dude.
>>
>>7297788
Thanks for proving my point
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdWxo3e3Kzk
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.