[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that every time i touch applejuice i get explosive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: apple_juice_in_glass_sjpg12204.jpg (24 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
apple_juice_in_glass_sjpg12204.jpg
24 KB, 332x500
Why is it that every time i touch applejuice i get explosive diarrhea, but i can eat apples just fine?
>>
>>7293528
Psychosomatic disorder?
>>
>>7293528
juice has no nutrients
>>
>>7293528
Could be a reaction from:
Artificial sweeteners
Sugar alcohols
>>
>>7293528
Fruit juice does has a laxative type quality, not sure about explosive squirts though.
>>
OP here, I usually have no problem with orange juice. But i really like apple juice unfortunately
>>
>>7293649
My brother had the same problem, it's a gastric sensitivity of some kind I think.
>>
that happened to my brother when he young. i believe its a quantity problem: if its really 100% apple juice, youre probably treating yourself to dozens of apples worth of whatever is in it that could act as a laxative.
>>
>>7293578
What's your point?
>>
>>7293666
I may try thinning it out with water in that case.
>>
>>7293528
Fibers, or lack thereof.
>>
apple juice is fucking disgusting anyway. I would never drink that shit
>>
Why do pears give me gas, but not apples?
>>
>>7294531
apples just taste much better than apple juice...
>>
>>7294587
Because you're pear-ing the wrong foods together.
>>
>>7293528
Just in case poor OP is still around, here is the real answer (if OP answers my question with yes):

What kind of apple juice is it? 100% natural, cloudy direct juice, or the clear one?

If the latter, you are reacting to the enzymes they use to clear it.

Naturally, apple juice will contain all kinds of solids from the mechanical process, that make it cloudy, and when stored for a while, will form some brown mud at the bottom of the bottle.

since people are stupid, and deem this disgusting, the industry has figured a way to speed up this process by making the coagulate with enzymes, so they can easily be removed, resulting in a clear juice. Since the enzymes are just a process chemical, they are not listed in the ingridients, even though traces remain, and make some people get diarrhea.

>tl;dr: /ck/ dont know shit besides fastfood
>>
>>7295976
Yes. Its mostly the clear apple juice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.