[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that people who order their food plain (no veggies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: plain_cheese_burger.jpg (29 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
plain_cheese_burger.jpg
29 KB, 500x362
Why is it that people who order their food plain (no veggies, sauces, condiments, etc. just meat, cheese & bread) tend to be fatter?

It seems like all of my fat friends only like plain food and don't really like trying new things. Why is that?
>>
>>7293520
Because people like that tend to just eat the same shit like plain burgers, tendies, nuggers, plain cheese pizza, etc. all the time and nothing else.
>>
it's harder to get satisfied from plain food and empty calories so they eat more of it to make up for it

go ahead, try it. eat a burger with nothing but meat and cheese. so bland and unfilling. just adding a tomato slice, some fresh lettuce, a couple of pickle slices, and a squirt of spicy mayo makes all the difference.
>>
>>7293520
Because the idea of filling half of your plate with vegetables terrifies them if they can't drown it in cheez whiz.
>>
>>7293520
I'm not so sure that's true, I can see want anon means here>>7293523
but I think most fatties go overboard with condiments and sugary drinks anyway.

I think you must also take into account the lifestyles of people that eat these sorts of foods.
>>
>>7293534
/thread
>>
>>7293520
My friends who order plain food are either extremly skinny or obese.
>>
>>7293539
How about this one

If I fill half my plate with veggies, where does the second half of my plate of food go, huh smart guy?
>>
>>7293551

I agree with this. I mean ketchup is literally just tomato, sugar, and vinegar. It is basically just putting more sugar on what you are already eating. How does that not make you more fat?
>>
>>7293560
You fill a quarter of the plate with your starch, and a quarter with your protein. If you still get fatter, buy a smaller plate.
>>
>>7293575
How about I just fill the whole plate with actual food and have this salad you're shilling on the side
>>
Serious question. If I keep a well stocked fridge, will I be able to live of the mold behind it?
>>
>>7293594
Because portion control is what we're trying to teach here. And by side, I'm assuming you mean, trash.
>>
>>7293792
>portion control
why bother
just eat whatever until you've had enough and don't eat again until you actually get hungry.
>>
>>7293805
If you are fat, you have no concept of "what is enough".

We are responding to OPs post, not entertaining basic concepts that undamaged people follow instinctively.
>>
>>7293520
Most of my fat people i know eat a shitton of sugary drinks like coca cola and a shitton of mayonnaise, dunno the reason though. Also everytime I go eat with them they give me the salad of their burgers lol, funny but really worrying.

On another note, once we were talking about how much we would like to live for some reason and she told me that she only wanted to live until 50, so maybe it has to do with another psychological things
>>
I've actually lost a ton of weight since I stopped eating burgers plain. Maybe the vegetables made me hesitate from shoving more food into my disgusting maw.
>>
I order plain and I'm underweight.I don't eat fast food often thou nor drink soda I only drink milk tea and water.
>>
>>7293520
I'm fat and I'm the only one in my skinny family who likes lettuce, onions, tomatoes, peppers, and anything that isn't meat. That's all we had growing up, meat with some season salt and pepper. I just eat more than them.
>>
It's always the same. Laziness and lack of knowledge I think. Most fat people aren't fat because they eat filet Mignon, they eat McDonald's and frozen pizzas. Then they become mothers and middle aged and have 2 or 3 of their "specialty" dishes like Marie's homemade sauce or "mom's famous chicken"
>>
As someone that did this a good portion of his life, it's because the food is inoffensive, easy to eat in bulk, and since you don't really have anything else to work with, you eat a lot of it.

>tfw you eat an entire box of townhouse crackers or something like that in a sitting
>1600 calories
>Still hungry
>>
>>7296110
tfw you don't eat shit fast food
tfw your mum is a fantastic cook who made tons of delicious shit when growing up
tfw too much delicious shit
tfw too big eating delicious shit
tfw learnt to cook delicious shit
tfw going to eat myself to death

unless keto works. All these fats are amazing.
>>
>>7296165
Keto has been scientifically proven to work.
But yeah eating lots of fat is amazing, at times I've literally felt like I was on drugs.
>>
>>7296165
Holy shit you're pathetic.
>>
Its because fat people eat like toddlers given free run of the house by lazy parents (see where the cycle starts). Left on their own its candy, soda burgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets and ice cream.

They do not come from families who cook, or if they do cook but its all nasty shit. Their pallets are underdeveloped ad stuck in a feel good place with food, much like a kid.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.