[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blizzard on the east coast this weekend Anyone else plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ap971637838607_1_.jpg (204 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
ap971637838607_1_.jpg
204 KB, 630x354
>blizzard on the east coast this weekend
Anyone else plan on ordering pizza this weekend? I plan on setting up multiple ice traps around my neighborhood where I know they will pass through. Then I plan on not tipping and calling up to complain about my pizza being too cold. The only question is what kind of pizza should I order?
>>
You can actually get in some pretty big trouble and sued like crazy if any one caught you doing that and it would cost you a whole lot more than a $12 pizza. Hopefully they don't close your school so your plan is ruined and you get math homework on a Friday.
>>
>>7292469
>Hopefully they don't close your school so your plan is ruined and you get math homework on a Friday.
>mentioned the weekend
Maybe you should go back to school since you clearly can't read. I hope you get caught in one of my ice traps, you idiot.
>>
I did something similar to this on accident a few years back. We used to have a 1/2 mile long driveway with somewhat deep ditches on either side. Long story short, we ordered pizza during shitty weather. Driver drove off the side of the driveway, fucking their car up something fierce. Walked up the driveway to retrieve pizza. Left driver crying as they waited for a truck to pull their car out. Enjoyed the pizza while watching spongebob with my niece and brother.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
>>7292472
>>
>>7292464
>>7292473

> things that never happened
>>
>>7292473
Subscribed
>>
Ew makes me cringe to know I live on the same coast as a sperg like you. Better not live in PA
>>
>>7292464
>Anyone else plan on ordering pizza this weekend
I already did. Happy's pizza. GREAT LAKES!! OHHH HOO!
>>
>>7293984
Happy's is garbage and the owner is a criminal.
>>
>>7293986
Thanks for spoiling it for me, jerk.
>>
I live in Detroit. A black family opened a pizza parlor competing with Domino's. It's called Yo Momma Knows!

>When da pizza gon get hurr
>I don't know - yo momma knows
>>
>>7292464
Asshole pizza with a side of dick
>>
File: 1264643880179.png (175 KB, 499x484) Image search: [Google]
1264643880179.png
175 KB, 499x484
>>I plan on setting up multiple ice traps around my neighborhood where I know they will pass through.

>there are probably Americans from the west coast and the south that think that people do this
>mfw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.